George Floyd

Joe pike

18 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Is that correct? 

OTT if so, and another who should be sent down (the taser pig also) 

Taser Pig - GBN 

Some folk seem to think that the minute you commit a crime you're liable to murdered. 

Unless of course, they deem the crime acceptable. 

Apparently there's police bodycam footage of the woman/girl who'd been shot dead attacking someone else with a knife. So id wait to see that before pre-judging. 

It does again show that the USA being so gun obsessed, means situations often needlessly escalate to the level where people are shot. In the UK, would this have been handled in a way that didn't end up with someone dead? Much more likely, IMO. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Parklife said:

Apparently there's police bodycam footage of the woman/girl who'd been shot dead attacking someone else with a knife. So id wait to see that before pre-judging. 

It does again show that the USA being so gun obsessed, means situations often needlessly escalate to the level where people are shot. In the UK, would this have been handled in a way that didn't end up with someone dead? Much more likely, IMO. 

Shows how shite they are at their job. 

Why shoot to kill just about every time? Surely blast someone in the knee and get them grounded if required, they just kill with little to no thought. 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

I may be mistaken but if lets say for example an EDL union jacked tattooed henchman was shot dead by a black cop while about to deck a muslim i reckon you'd celebrate it. 

If a fascist died? 

Wouldn't we all celebrate it? 

Or do you empathise with fascists? 

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

You mention all the time if you're committing crime it doesn't mean you need to be murdered. 

It doesn't. 

If they are a fascist though, as per your hypothetical situation, it would be hard to care if they were killed. 

The police shouldn't be shooting anyone unless it's a last resort, the problem is it's often the first resort, shoot first and ask questions later. 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

Bet Georgie said a few anti white slurs over his career. 

Wouldn't blame him if he did. 

Ended up being killed at the hands of a white man.

3 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Oh aye,you never heard them screeching last week when that Doctor and a white family were all shot in his surgery by a black bloke.

Never knew about this story until you raised it just now min.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/04/08/us/york-county-south-carolina-mass-shooting/index.html?espv=1

Kept very conveniently and cutely out of the British press and mainstream news. In the words of Curtis Stiger's "I Wonder Why?"?

Nothing like impartiality and consistency in press coverage. 

• Dildo 1

Here's MAD, one of the hats many racists, here to save the day. 

What wisdom shall he give us today? 

Something ill informed and prejudiced, I'm sure! 

Top posting, MAD!

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Shows how shite they are at their job. 

Why shoot to kill just about every time? Surely blast someone in the knee and get them grounded if required, they just kill with little to no thought. 

Playing devil’s advocate for just a moment.

In those seconds you have to make that decision, and given that seemingly every cunt in the US seems to exercise their 2nd amendment right to carry a firearm, you can’t blame the cops for electing to shoot first, or they themselves could be taken out.

I’m not saying it’s the right way to do it, but you’ll find as many examples of law enforcement being shot and killed as you will general public.

This latest example of the lassie with the knife.My understanding might be wrong, but if there’s a danger to life, are they not duty bound to use whatever force necessary to try and stop it?

Of course these things should be judged on the situation, but in a split second, it’s no wonder people are just getting shot first.

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

If im killed by a black man in the future does it mean my light hearted casual racism was well founded all along? 

What do you think? 

2 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Playing devil’s advocate for just a moment.

Over a lassie shot in the chest? 

Normal. 

Playing normal person advocate here; 

I don't think you should be shot without an attempt at de-escalation first. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Over a lassie shot in the chest? 

Normal. 

Playing normal person advocate here; 

I don't think you should be shot without an attempt at de-escalation first. 

I haven’t seen the vid, but if she’s got a knife in her hand and about to stab someone, a cop is surely duty bound to stop the stabbing? 

1 minute ago, YorkDon said:

I haven’t seen the vid, but if she’s got a knife in her hand and about to stab someone, a cop is surely duty bound to stop the stabbing? 

Yeah, don't disagree. 

Doesn't always have to result in murder. 

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I think you'd say no and i deserved it. 

You think what you like. 

Keep on fighting for the freedom of the white man in Africer, pipes! 

30 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Far too many do, and some cops seem to revel in the power and impunity the badge gives them.

The US is especially fucked in that respect tho.

So much tax money goes towards having a military grade law enforcement, which just results in more danger to the public than safety.