The Cryptos

Ke1t

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Now now. You made jack shit cos you invested jack shit but even on that jack shit you shit your pants and cashed in at the wrong time.

There was no shitting. I thought the price was going to crash, so sold. 

Gambling isn't for you. You stick to your day job.

We've seen your gambling track record in the enthralling gambling thread. 

Isn't it great that you admitted to making a mistake? Welcome to the human race.

I make mistakes all the time, I've told you this repeatedly. 

These crypto markets are fucking mental....i thought there would be some sort of correlation between the Bitcoin price, as the biggest market and the rest, however, apparently not. Bought more Dash on the profits from ETH, which is performing well...no idea why it’s performing well though ??

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

These crypto markets are fucking mental....i thought there would be some sort of correlation between the Bitcoin price, as the biggest market and the rest, however, apparently not. Bought more Dash on the profits from ETH, which is performing well...no idea why it’s performing well though ??

I'm about 99,9% clueless about how a The Cryptos™ works in terms of what inflates or deflates the price, but if you keep an eye on the ups and downs you really don't have to. 

It's like Financial Whack-A-Mole. 

As soon as a The Crytpo™ starts an upwards trajectory, batter your money on. 

As soon as it hits a ceiling, find something else. 

I'm currently right at the peak of Mount Stupid, but hopefully I'll ride the slope down to thon Valley of Despair in short order. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

I'm about 99,9% clueless about how a The Cryptos™ works in terms of what inflates or deflates the price, but if you keep an eye on the ups and downs you really don't have to. 

It's like Financial Whack-A-Mole. 

As soon as a The Crytpo™ starts an upwards trajectory, batter your money on. 

As soon as it hits a ceiling, find something else. 

I'm currently right at the peak of Mount Stupid, but hopefully I'll ride the slope down to thon Valley of Despair in short order. 

Thank you Mr Buffett....?

On 5/4/2021 at 6:51 PM, Bebo said:

You can stake ADA for compound interest, earning more ADA.

I have ADA in locked staking on Binance earning 7.79% APY, but you can get more if you do self-custody. (Arsed with that)

ADA is a good hedge against ETH if it doesn't manage to implement all its network changes/improvements for gas fees/contract costs, transaction speeds, proof of stake etc.

Done the same with ADA. Looks like its making some sexy moves today.

30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Anyone know if there's an app you can set price alerts for specific currencies? E.g you can set it to give you an alert of ADA goes below £1 or above £1.10? 

Not sure if you can get alerts on price but you can set up future trades if that helps.