The Cryptos

Ke1t

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't understand how taking those three words out of context makes you look foolish.

You don't understand how your trolling and your obsession makes you look cowardly.

You only ever turn up for a piley-in and never have the balls to confront head on.

????? 

Why are you deflecting the fact you lie and make mistakes on everyone else? 

Are you jealous of his masters degree and the fact you are a failed law student? 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

What? Is that how you get my attention now I've told you three times to go fuck yourself, fabricate further shit?

Lied about chicken? You are seriously spoiling for it, aren't you? Drama queen because you don't wear the trousers?

Three times you've told me to go fuck myself, but yet you still respond. So you aren't true to your word are you old chicken man? I think you are obsessed with me. I should be flattered, but you aren't my type. I don't entertain liars and mistake makers. 

So let me see. You have proven to be a liar, a mistake maker, someone who can't use excel and someone who isn't true to their word and you also can't back up your fabrications that I have lied to you three times. 

Not looking good for you is it? Although I expect you will ignore this and tell me to go fuck myself for the fourth time. 

Truth hurts doesn't it sweetheart. ?

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't give a fuck about "persona". It's great dealing with you lot. "Ripped apart"... over a chicken curry pie?

You've been ripped apart over a number of things by Styro. 

53 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Are you going to say that you saw the error in my spreadsheet despite it being addressed to you and sitting there for SIX hours whilst you were posting on other threads?

I didn't see the error. I barely looked at your post. You however made the spreadsheet and the post accompanying it in an attempt to make a cunt of me (for something which didn't happen), yet only succeeded in showing yourself up. 

35 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You ignore the fact I pointed out two of your three lies already. You repeated yourself on a matter I had already acknowledged. You're inventing further stuff (2nd last post) and it is impossible to deal with someone who starts the whole exchange on the premise with "I lied" about a chicken curry pie.

Tell me what I did that was so disingenuous and if it isn't anything further than what I ate and your incredible contrivance of drama by the twisting of my words, go fuck yourself.

You got offended by my "bad language" and you're reading every post of mine looking to be a smartarse. You have no right to expect a dialogue but you shit a cow if I ignore you. Is your zest for drama and attention a substitute for something?

Four times. But you can't help yourself my little chicken drummer. So you can't be trusted on your word, you lie, you make mistakes and you can't use excel. Still haven't noticed your mistakes have you? Not looking good for you is it? You are digging yourself a massive hole aren't you?

Disingenuous?  Which would mean not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does. That couldn't sum you up better unless your picture was beside it. You lie, make mistakes and can't use excel. I couldn't care less about what you ate, but you are so obsessed about what I eat that it's tragic. A neep steak? Get a life! 

I have not twisted any of your words, I have used your words against you verbatim, and it pains you so much that you have to resort to using expletives against me because you know I am right and I own you now. 

I suggest you stick to your word, which is worth absolutely nothing, as you are a liar and a mistake maker, and ignore my posts from now on. 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

There used to be a place on South Bridge in Edinburgh, Piemaker, the place was amazing. I always thought they'd go national. Used to do some immense pies and bakes. Bluts will know it. Went tits up, fuck knows why.

Was that place a few hundred yards up South Bridge on the left? Towards the Tesco Metro? Used to love that place for a hangover cure after a heavy night. This would be from about 2010-2015.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Sure you do.

I couldn't help but ignore you before because you must be such a boring bastard I've never noticed much you post with commenting on.

Try humour, or love, or drink or drugs. Don't get too wound up by others eating stuff you don't like.

And get rid of that cunt wife. She wouldn't be happy at you having a night out? Fuck that bitch right off.

Fifth time. 
Remember. I own you now. 

Word of advice. Lay off the booze. Your wife and kids will thank you before you beat them again. 

27 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Was that place a few hundred yards up South Bridge on the left? Towards the Tesco Metro? Used to love that place for a hangover cure after a heavy night. This would be from about 2010-2015.

Aye that's the one. Was a late opener too. Fucking great place. Used to do burger, onions and cheese in flaky pastry.

16 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Word of advice. Lay off the booze. Your wife and kids will thank you before you beat them again. 

Been saying for a while, I hope his rage is all let out on here.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye that's the one. Was a late opener too. Fucking great place. Used to do burger, onions and cheese in flaky pastry.

Moobs, should be a Clarkies loyal. 

A fucking great establishment. Anything from there is top notch.