2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Probably our best outfield player TBH. 

He really hasn’t. Could have done so much more at the second goal.

Everyone has been dreadful, unable to make two consecutive passes. I can’t remember the last time every player was incapable to do the absolute basics. Yes the confidence is totally gone but there’s no excuse for this level of incompetence today. Second half I can see a big improvement though, Glass will sort them out.

1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

Kamberi at the first goal. What a fud. Stops to moan at the ref and then stops..doesn’t even chase the jute..Pathetic and he can fuck off..

For a player who is meant to be good on the ball, Kamberi has shown a distinct lack of ability to make balls into him stick, over a number of games. That there today was not a one off. 

Most irritating thing about this isn't just the slack passes, lack of direction, inability to do the basics, it's the lack of desire. 

A player is able to rise 5 feet above four of hours unchallenged, to head the ball into the net. I didn't see one of them going mental, haven't seen one tackle put in, I haven't seen anyone (aside from Campbell) come and demand the ball. 

It's a testament to Mcinnes, how he's managed to create a team of such impotent and weak men. 

I still think we can do this with the right changes.