Europe 21/22

19 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Not if we've sold well over 7000 so far. You think a quarter of season ticket holders wouldn't be bothered about attending? 

I've got 3 season tickets and would be happy with 1 ticket if the mitigations are even 1/10th of what we had to do at Hampden.

Further some of these 7,300 are folk that have no intention of ever going (folk living abroad etc) and some are donated to AberdeenForAll and I doubt they'll bother organising all the jazz until things have improved.

In addition to the capacities there is still no sign of the kick off times or tv coverage being announced for either leg.

Fuck any ko earlier than 7pm BST right in the fucking pussy by the way. Keg's to be ordered for all ko times later than 7.30pm BST.

edit. BKH have a midweek game this week which they are playing at 7pm so 8pm for us. Not that it means anything necessarily but hopefully thats their preferred midweek ko time

its a bit bizarre if we don't get the application approved as its likely that in the first week of August restrictions will be removed and we will instantly be allowed to fill the ground if we wanted to so i cannot see why it should be rejected but realistically we'll probably be limited to 2,000 so maybe i'll get lucky in the ballot.

Should just do what the England lads did last night and rush the stadium. 

Although the automated turnstiles might be hard to break past. 

Its fucking outside. There's no reason for them to continue saying no. 

37 minutes ago, eddiec said:

its a bit bizarre if we don't get the application approved as its likely that in the first week of August restrictions will be removed and we will instantly be allowed to fill the ground if we wanted to so i cannot see why it should be rejected but realistically we'll probably be limited to 2,000 so maybe i'll get lucky in the ballot.

I have my doubts about the no rules from august 9th chat and I'm sure those in power in scottish football will be thinking the same.

It's quite absurd to think we are all begging to get any fans in the next 3 weeks and presenting dossiers with all the mitigations but then in 4 weeks time it's no rules and 60,000 at Parkhead or 50,000 at Ibrox.

I can see the Scottish Government putting in a gradual build up just so that looks slightly less ridiculous 

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

I have my doubts about the no rules from august 9th chat and I'm sure those in power in scottish football will be thinking the same.

It's quite absurd to think we are all begging to get any fans in the next 3 weeks and presenting dossiers with all the mitigations but then in 4 weeks time it's no rules and 60,000 at Parkhead or 50,000 at Ibrox.

I can see the Scottish Government putting in a gradual build up just so that looks slightly less ridiculous 

I'd agree this is likely. having a 50% capacity restriction should be a decent stepping stone for August and September.

Go 100% for October ;)

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

I'd agree this is likely. having a 50% capacity restriction should be a decent stepping stone for August and September.

Go 100% for October ;)

Fuck that keep it at 60% for ever more - only cunts really losing out will be the scum ?

5 hours ago, Tord31 said:

The Scottish government.  Scotland doesn’t have a government just a nasty bunch of Natzis,  they can’t govern for slivering at the mouth about independence, and ranting on at members of the opposition, that they’re going to hell because they won’t let illegal immigrants in to the country. The only illegals in the country right now are the SNP and their snivelling leader. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Dildo 3
3 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The Scottish government.  Scotland doesn’t have a government just a nasty bunch of Natzis,  they can’t govern for slivering at the mouth about independence, and ranting on at members of the opposition, that they’re going to hell because they won’t let illegal immigrants in to the country. The only illegals in the country right now are the SNP and their snivelling leader. 

1 minute ago, slippers said:

I have a terrible feeling about this game as time goes on. Not because of recruitment but because we seem to be so badly prepared for a competitive game. 

It's got complete disaster written all over it.  Our lack of preparation is bad enough but it's compounded by the fact they are halfway through their season (and hitting a bit of form)

• Upvote 1