Europe 21/22

The biggest worry is that they are scoring goals. I hope I’m wrong, but I having a sneaking suspicion we’ll be a high possession team but not very good at attacking/scoring/using the ball. Certainly, the last few matches of the season were naive, with teams letting us have the ball and just waiting to clip it beyond our high fullbacks

Its an easier tie than drawing Viking. 

I thought that was a far tougher draw than most realised and was a good result to get through comfortably.

winnable tie but the Scandinavian leagues are a decent standard even before considering its our first competitive game. 

i'll be happy with a win next week and cracking open the strong stuff if its by two goals

7 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The Scottish government.  Scotland doesn’t have a government just a nasty bunch of Natzis,  they can’t govern for slivering at the mouth about independence, and ranting on at members of the opposition, that they’re going to hell because they won’t let illegal immigrants in to the country. The only illegals in the country right now are the SNP and their snivelling leader. 

Call me old fashioned but Id have thought that if they were let into the country then they wouldn't really be illegal immigrants. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Call me old fashioned but Id have thought that if they were let into the country then they wouldn't really be illegal immigrants. 

Where have you been hiding?

200 a day coming in on boats illegally everyday.

That’s only the ones discovered.

• Haha 1

We should get to go where we want in this world. It’s the government’s that make it difficult for everyone. They want control so they can benefit themselves. 
One person is of the same value as another. 
No government in this world will do anything to benefit the human race….all they do is put up barriers.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 5
11 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Its an easier tie than drawing Viking. 

I thought that was a far tougher draw than most realised and was a good result to get through comfortably.

We'd already played the huns, St J, Livi, Runavic, Hibs and Killi by the time we faced Viking though, we seem rather under cooked for this one. Hope I'm wrong like. I'd take any sort of win a week on Thurs. 

12 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Where have you been hiding?

200 a day coming in on boats illegally everyday.

That’s only the ones discovered.

Where have I been hiding? Ive certainly never seen any coming in via the Tay and I'd hazard a guess that you've never seen any either. How many illegal immigrants have crossed your path, out of curiosity? 

1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

Where have I been hiding? Ive certainly never seen any coming in via the Tay and I'd hazard a guess that you've never seen any either. How many illegal immigrants have crossed your path, out of curiosity? 

You do realise that Ms Sturgeon and Fatty Blackford have said they welcome all illegal immigrants into Scotland.

There is a huge difference between that and legal immigrants.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2