Livingston 1 - 2 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

A 5-0 win against Hibs sees us wiping out the goal difference......unlikely but not impossible if we suddenly click into gear. 

We'd then only have to match whatever Hibs do in their last game. I fully expect Celtic to have announced their new manager by then so hopefully their players will be looking to make an instant impression on him.

3rd is a long shot but it's not totally impossible. If only we could have held on for those final 3 seconds against Celtic

If only we didnt go on a run of 2 wins in 13 games at the start of the year. The utter mess McInnes left us in is criminal.

Granted hanging on vs Celtic would've helped us hugely but so much damage had been done before Glass came near us

6 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

If only we didnt go on a run of 2 wins in 13 games at the start of the year. The utter mess McInnes left us in is criminal.

Granted hanging on vs Celtic would've helped us hugely but so much damage had been done before Glass came near us

And yet people are STILL defending the cunt. Anytime Aberdeen lose a goal there's some cunt on a WhatsApp or on a forum going "So it wasn't McInnes that was at fault then" or "McInnes side wouldn't have lost that game" aye mate, we'd have drawn each of those games 0-0 with the worst form of "football" i've seen from an Aberdeen side since....fuck knows, even Calderwoods sides were more exciting to watch. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

And yet people are STILL defending the cunt. Anytime Aberdeen lose a goal there's some cunt on a WhatsApp or on a forum going "So it wasn't McInnes that was at fault then" or "McInnes side wouldn't have lost that game" aye mate, we'd have drawn each of those games 0-0 with the worst form of "football" i've seen from an Aberdeen side since....fuck knows, even Calderwoods sides were more exciting to watch. 

Aye 7 games with no goal and 1 goal in 10 games I believe too.

Folk out there are McInness FC fans before Aberdeen fans I swear, glad we got rid of him, should've been sooner but hey ho.

Media still making him out to be some form of god, they'll be in for a shock when he inevitably fails at the next job (whoever is unlucky to suffer his management)

McInnes last 7 games

P6 W1 D2 L4 F1 A

7 games since McInnes was sacked

P7 W4 D1 L2 F7 A7

That's 3 more wins and the biggest thing for me is the goals scored. We've scored in 5/7 games compared with 1/7 (it was 1 from last 9, but going like for like in terms of games played).

We have conceded more, and that 3-0 defeat from United skewed it a bit (still counts obvs) but if we are attacking more we're prone to being hit on counter.

Against the top 6 sides in last 7 games:

P4 W0 D0 L4

Since the cunt was sacked:

P4 W3 D1 L0

(one of those was in the cup v Livingston, but still a top 6 side)

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

A 5-0 win against Hibs sees us wiping out the goal difference......unlikely but not impossible if we suddenly click into gear. 

We'd then only have to match whatever Hibs do in their last game. I fully expect Celtic to have announced their new manager by then so hopefully their players will be looking to make an instant impression on him.

3rd is a long shot but it's not totally impossible. If only we could have held on for those final 3 seconds against Celtic

Wouldn't say a long shot. It was a long shot prior to the previous set of games, but that win and Hibs loss has really thrown it open again.  It's still all in Hibs hands,  but a win and a draw might be enough for us, which I wouldnt class as a long shot by any means. 

2 minutes ago, GreenLisbon25 said:

Yes ... it will be difficult to be in third place because you have to win the next game and wait for the last round. But I don't think it's impossible ... Just draw with Rangers on the last match and wait for Celtic to win. It's difficult, but not impossible.
The third place always makes a difference. It is true that you will not go to the Europa League, but if  you come in third  place, you will bee in the 1st seed in the qualifying round of UEFA Conference League

About Sporting...Everything can be decided this week. If we manage to win against Rio Ave we will blindly support Benfica to win against Porto. The week has already started well for us after our futsal team won the UEFA Futsal Champions League after an epic win against Barcelona.

Yes ... it will be difficult to be in third place because you have to win the next game and wait for the last round. But I don't think it's impossible ... Just draw with Rangers on the last match and wait for Celtic to win. It's difficult, but not impossible.
The third place always makes a difference. It is true that you will not go to the Europa League, but if  you come in third  place, you will bee in the 1st seed in the qualifying round of UEFA Conference League

About Sporting...Everything can be decided this week. If we manage to win against Rio Ave we will blindly support Benfica to win against Porto. The week has already started well for us after our futsal team won the UEFA Futsal Champions League after an epic win against Barcelona.

4 hours ago, Redmist1903 said:

The Huns at Ibrokes on trophy presentation party day looking to finish the season as invincibles or a home game against a shite Celtic team who have already downed tools?

I think I'd fancy His chances of taking more points than us that day but stranger things have happened.

Or... Scott Brown and his teammates wanting him to finish his Celtic career with a win.

2 hours ago, GreenLisbon25 said:

Futsal hahaha aye seems to be a big thing in europe that!, watched the world championships of futsal a few years ago in the amsterdam arena, press,drink stalls on the pitch and nobody was allowed in,not even for stadium tours while it was on.euros or the World Cup was on at the time as they had the big screens down so you could watch it!.yous have definately dropped off a bit bar the braga game,can see Porto not getting 3 points but can also see sporting struggling. like against belenenses and national.titles yours though, there’s no doubt

• Like 1
4 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Wouldn't say a long shot. It was a long shot prior to the previous set of games, but that win and Hibs loss has really thrown it open again.  It's still all in Hibs hands,  but a win and a draw might be enough for us, which I wouldnt class as a long shot by any means. 

Can easy see Hibs beating Celtic on the last day. Struggling to picture us losing by less than 2 goals. Ye nivir ken. I think we'll beat Hibs though

19 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Can easy see Hibs beating Celtic on the last day. Struggling to picture us losing by less than 2 goals. Ye nivir ken. I think we'll beat Hibs though

Aye, under normal circumstances i'd have maybe fancied our chances, but Celtic are absolutely shite, but then again Hibs are on a slump as well. 

It won't make a difference if we don't beat hibs anyways (barring a draw then us hammering the Huns and Celtic hammering Hibs, and neither is going to happen)