What you doing today?

Back on Monday eh was talking to a friend who is thinking of moving to Muchea outside Perth. They could pick up 33 acres of farmland and two farmhouses for $800k. They want to turn it into a bunch of eco shit and charge people to be at one with nature.

Sounds good eh said, but the threat of bushfires is always there up that way. He looked at me like eh had suggested poodles babysit his teenage daughter.

Anyways, 5 days later:

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/bushfire-warning/muchea-bushfire-threatening-homes-at-least-two-structures-engulfed-by-flames-c-9868292

So today eh am mostly smug.

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Fuck me min, I’ve had 3 (large) tins of Heineken, a pint of San Miguel, a half bottle of red, 4 wee bottles of red (on the plane) a Scrumpy Jack, 2 pints of Neck Oil - I’m still sober 

Calm doon Chinaski. 

Cans

Tunes

Cats

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Sounds very tiring.

On that note, another half marathon for me today I reckon.

Nice one Jonesy.

What kinda times you doing?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

My last half marathon was 1 hr 50 min. Not my best by far but it was my first in 6 months.

I’m not obsessed with times though, not at my age, it’s more about just getting through it.

Nice one pal face. 

Imagine how much quicker ye could have been if ye had just taken that lovely life saving vaccine.

Something to think about.

9 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Nice one pal face. 

Imagine how much quicker ye could have been if ye had just taken that lovely life saving vaccine.

Something to think about.

Yeah. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

I prefer to be the master of my own destiny, not dictated to by the Government or big pharma etc. Each to their own I guess but that’s my preference.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Yeah. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

I prefer to be the master of my own destiny, not dictated to by the Government or big pharma etc. Each to their own I guess but that’s my preference.

The most import is that thee don't succumb to the fatness.

GET SOME my brother.