What you doing today?

9 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Other side of the road, Duris looking onto Fetteresso onto Kerloch 👍

Oh aye so it is. Spoilt for choice for walking, running, cycling around Aberdeen city and shire

Was up cairn mon earn with the bairn not long ago.

• Upvote 1

Pints.

Pittodrie.

Pints.

I am offering a free pint* to anyone who spots me in the Kirkgate Bar pre match and uses the phrase "Are you Howard Marks from AFC Chat?" 

*if more than one successful spy, the free pint shall be shared amongst all successful applicants.

13 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Pints.

Pittodrie.

Pints.

I am offering a free pint* to anyone who spots me in the Kirkgate Bar pre match and uses the phrase "Are you Howard Marks from AFC Chat?" 

*if more than one successful spy, the free pint shall be shared amongst all successful applicants.

Considering your photo is in your profile pic it shouldn't prove too difficult unless you've aged a lot since it was taken but I'm barred from the KGB so unfortunately won't be able to claim my prize.

Pretty much straight to ground for kick off and home again immediately after the game today anyway.

Busy bee. 

5 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Considering your photo is in your profile pic it shouldn't prove too difficult unless you've aged a lot since it was taken but I'm barred from the KGB so unfortunately won't be able to claim my prize.

Pretty much straight to ground for kick off and home again immediately after the game today anyway.

Busy bee. 

That's a shame. I don't look too dissimilar to my profile picture*

*must.not.break.character.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Howard Marks said:

Pints.

Pittodrie.

Pints.

Think most (all) posters would rather buy their own pint than talk to you 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Just stumbled onto Saturday night Ant and Dec and god I wish I hadn't.  

The likes of genuine greats such as Spandau Ballet and Kaiser Chiefs reduced to singing TV karaoke for the nations masses of braindead plebeians. 

Society is without doubt in it's end game.

Conveniently missed out SCLUB7.