What you doing today?

16 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

ye invitd cunts tae meet ye cos yer desprit.. goat shunned..noo yer siyin ye didna want tae meet onycunt onywiy..soor grapes 😂 nae cunt wis sit in a boozer wi ye cos yev fuck aw aboot ye..cunt yer like quentin crisp

Good morning mate. How are you? 

Your post made me chuckle.

16 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Just stumbled onto Saturday night Ant and Dec and god I wish I hadn't.  

The likes of genuine greats such as Spandau Ballet and Kaiser Chiefs reduced to singing TV karaoke for the nations masses of braindead plebeians. 

Society is without doubt in it's end game.

Watching it tonight. Fuckin spoiled now. Prick 

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Beating my 10km walking record time around Aberdeen City Centre. I’m pretty chuffed with that for an old codger. *double checks spellcheck hasn’t changed the letter “l” in walking.spacer.pngspacer.png

Surely you could have found a route that looked like a cock and balls

On 4/4/2024 at 2:51 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cheers, Poodler min. 👍

My brother was in tow with me earlier this afternoon saying he has been refunded for his goods paid into his PayPal account but is awaiting for it to clear into his bank account.

Upon the clearance taking place, I am sorely tempted to report the rogue outfit(s) he dealt with to Fraud Action.

Just in case your good self or any other poster visit the companies' websites inadvertently whilst browsing the internet to purchase a new mobile phone; one is called Back Market, a retailer in its own right but who also acts as an agent for 4Gadgets (the other company), a retail and distribution company who are not allowed to trade at present as they are the company currently registered as dormant with Companies House and HMRC. 

I bought my latest handset from back market. 

Will I go to jail?