What you doing today?

In contact with my wank of a bank about a refund due to me.

I don't know the recruitment process of banks nowadays (apart from you must have a good credit history (how the fuck that reflects your ability to do the job advertised is pitiful and discriminatory)) but the staff in general employed by banks are incredibly awkward, dismissive, and unhelpful.

I asked the following questions of the quine/lad I corresponded with on my bank's live chat facility inoo, after receiving woeful "customer service"......

"May I ask how you managed to get a job with Virgin Money? Did you lie on your application form?"

No response was provided unsurprisingly.😄

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

In contact with my wank of a bank about a refund due to me.

I don't know the recruitment process of banks nowadays (apart from you must have a good credit history (how the fuck that reflects your ability to do the job advertised is pitiful and discriminatory)) but the staff in general employed by banks are incredibly awkward, dismissive, and unhelpful.

I asked the following questions of the quine/lad I corresponded with on my bank's live chat facility inoo, after receiving woeful "customer service"......

"May I ask how you managed to get a job with Virgin Money? Did you lie on your application form?"

No response was provided unsurprisingly.😄

Have you thought of going to your local branch and performing a dirty protest?

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

There isn't a local branch of Virgin Money up oor way min. 

Plus, acting in a manner befitting of that simple, murderous cunt Bobby Sands is not my style. I'm very hygienic.👍

He’s not posted in the chipper thread for a while. 😂

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Bargain .

And well worth the risk for developing.

"The land is offered without planning permission"

You get a haunted shed and you'll like it. 

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Sheepy, 34 for an Irish coffee sounds a bit steep. What is that in Sterling?  Parkie refuses to divulge.

Can’t you do 34 sol into gdp? Fucking hell. 
7.22p