What you doing today?

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I would say I can be very unlucky (however I also make bad decisions) and fight the fight for justice if I believe I or someone else has been wronged.

Yeah like calling a micro a microwave, fight the power!, fight the power that be! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Never known a bloke who encounters so much hassle and strife in their life! Come on MAD, are you just a pain in the hoop or the worlds unluckiest man?

The Hat's Victor Meldrew.

2 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

What's the story, MAD? Nosey bastard here.ย 

Ach, a usual family dispute due to me being the black sheep.

I was on hold to the bank this morning to my bank for 30 odd minutes to try to sort out an issue regarding my brother and I's recent holiday to Munich (Hotel) and whilst I was walking up the stairs with a full bucket and mop, the bank decide to answer. Speak about timing.ย 

Nobody likes being on hold or waiting to be connectedย  so I like to use my time productively whilst waiting for an answer.ย 

My brother was not impressed and came out of the living room looking at me stonefaced asking "fit's wrang with you now?"๐Ÿคฌ

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I was on hold to the bank this morning to my bank for 30 odd minutes to try to sort out an issue regarding my brother and I's recent holiday to Munich (Hotel) and whilst I was walking up the stairs with a full bucket and mop, the bank decide to answer. Speak about timing.ย 

Nobody likes being on hold or waiting to be connectedย  so I like to use my time productively whilst waiting for an answer.ย 

My brother was not impressed and came out of the living room looking at me stonefaced asking "fit's wrang with you now?"๐Ÿคฌ

You should have dropped the bucket, mop and phone and kicked shit into your brother.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Should get yerself a set of Bluetooth headphones for such situations.ย 

57 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I did actually go upstairs and lie down on my bed and listen to music min to try to chill out afterwards but I am fucking sick of being treated like I don't matter.

Youโ€™re an integral part of this website brotherย 

• Upvote 1

yer brithers an angel fir lettin ye stiy..ez goat compeshin..meh brithers a bleck sheep wastr better aff deed..hookd oan spice wi a shyte staind erse n drool danglin aff ez chin..e begs fir a hostel..18 notes a nicht keepin a yisless chunk o flesh breathin..wish ed jist curl up n pass oantae next world n b anither cunts burdenย 

2 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

yer brithers an angel fir lettin ye stiy..ez goat compeshin..meh brithers a bleck sheep wastr better aff deed..hookd oan spice wi a shyte staind erse n drool danglin aff ez chin..e begs fir a hostel..18 notes a nicht keepin a yisless chunk o flesh breathin..wish ed jist curl up n pass oantae next world n b anither cunts burdenย 

At least he doesnโ€™t play golf

• Haha 3
  • Dildo 1
34 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The Hills Have Eyes vibes.

Buy it for 15 grand

do about 4 big crops in it and make a few 100ks, then sell it to developers dying to buy it for the land to make many houses off it. Sell it for 300k and youโ€™ve made yourself 600k for about 30k investment. Easy. and keep the foliage as cover.

9 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Buy it for 15 grand

do about 4 big crops in it and make a few 100ks, then sell it to developers dying to buy it for the land to make many houses off it. Sell it for 300k and youโ€™ve made yourself 600k for about 30k investment. Easy. and keep the foliage as cover.

Itโ€™s full o trees, doubt youโ€™re building much houses on it surely?ย 

38 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Itโ€™s full o trees, doubt youโ€™re building much houses on it surely?ย 

Even better, adds more cover for the first part, the grow, for the second part, who cares, that would be up to the development company, itโ€™s the land youโ€™d be selling anyway, housing prospectors would have to flatten to start foundations anyway, by that point your in Barbados swimming with turtles for the foreseeable, all for a small 30k outlay.