What you doing today?

2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Sounds like you look though. Sicko

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. I always give her eye contact, Brian min, as a pet hate of mine is nae getting eye contact when I'm speakinb. It's oh-so simple tespect.

Clock watchers, carpet inspectors, and folk that change the subject as they don't wish to hear the truth do my heid in.Β 

44 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. I always give her eye contact, Brian min, as a pet hate of mine is nae getting eye contact when I'm speakinb. It's oh-so simple tespect.

Clock watchers, carpet inspectors, and folk that change the subject as they don't wish to hear the truth do my heid in.Β 

How do you know?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, The Boofon said:

How do you know?

Fuck me, the amount of explaining I've had to do about what my visual impairments are and the irreversible impact on my vision they've had, along with dealing with bullies, cowards, wimps, and yellow-streaked wankers when asked to repeat what they've said about me (and how they perceive my conditions).......

:suicide:

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fuck me, the amount of explaining I've had to do about what my visual impairments are and the irreversible impact on my vision they've had, along with dealing with bullies, cowards, wimps, and yellow-streaked wankers when asked to repeat what they've said about me (and how they perceive my conditions).......

:suicide:

Haha just yanking yer chain min as well you ken.Β 

Cleaning the shower plughole and inside of its outlet pipe. It is/was fucking bogging.

Spent quite a bit of coin on plughole and drain unblockers since I moved into my brother's hoose (an old granite house built circa. 1904) in August 2022 (buying HG Duo, Buster, ASDA, Mr. Muscle liquid unblockers et. al) but fucking none of them work or if they do, it is very short-term.

(Got the same issue with bog (a whiff of shite emanates from it, although a solution of bicarbonate of soda and vinegar and boiling water was put down it the other day, having previously used various branded bog unblockerd).

Put down a the contents of an ASDA drain and plughole unblocker yesterday and left it overnight to do the needful but the fumes coming from problem area were actually worse than before pouring down the contents when I went in by for a piss around 4am. Rinsed away the unblocker at 7:30am but noted it had unblocked fuck all.

So went doon on my hands and knees and used my fingers and an old rag to try to dislodge the blockage and chunks of lovely mildew were removed.

Any advice on how to keep on top of this issue would be gratefully received.πŸ‘

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cleaning the shower plughole and inside of its outlet pipe. It is/was fucking bogging.

Spent quite a bit of coin on plughole and drain unblockers since I moved into my brother's hoose (an old granite house built circa. 1904) in August 2022 (buying HG Duo, Buster, ASDA, Mr. Muscle liquid unblockers et. al) but fucking none of them work or if they do, it is very short-term.

(Got the same issue with bog (a whiff of shite emanates from it, although a solution of bicarbonate of soda and vinegar and boiling water was put down it the other day, having previously used various branded bog unblockerd).

Put down a the contents of an ASDA drain and plughole unblocker yesterday and left it overnight to do the needful but the fumes coming from problem area were actually worse than before pouring down the contents when I went in by for a piss around 4am. Rinsed away the unblocker at 7:30am but noted it had unblocked fuck all.

So went doon on my hands and knees and used my fingers and an old rag to try to dislodge the blockage and chunks of lovely mildew were removed.

Any advice on how to keep on top of this issue would be gratefully received.πŸ‘

FiTspi 4Pcs Sink Drain Clog Remover Hair Drain Relief Auger Cleaning Tool Drain Weasel Starter Kit for Unclogging Shower Sink Bathtub Hair Removal : Amazon.co.uk: Grocery

Β 

Get one of these. Works a treat. Not for the shitter but will work wonders for the shower drain.

33 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Spot on, Boofon min. I'll go ahead and buy one just now. It certainly looks the business and just what I'm looking for.

Thank you loon.πŸ‘