What you doing today?

1 hour ago, a don in oz said:

Maybe it wasn't me you found. ๐Ÿคย 

ย 

Now now. No backpackers have gone missing in ... wait. Falconio, he was pre 2000 wasn't he?ย 

Ah. No. Google tells me it was 2001. Ok well I in Oz then but I see he went missing in the NT and I've never been there (except stopover in Darwin airport) so you can rest easy.ย ๐Ÿ‘

I couldn't tell you your name, but it was defo you.

There was references from memory to here.

Absolute accident years ago I stumbled upon it. Now I'm banned from Twitter cause I'm a cunt.

3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Thereโ€™s been no backpackers going missing in QLD that eh can recall of late. Some may say that was because the borders were closed but eh reckon itโ€™s coz the hat sleuths were on to something.

ย 

Welcome back x

The last story I heard about backpackers in Queensland was when a British lad got tagged by an eastern brown snake a few months ago on Fraser Island.

A very lucky lad he received a dry bite considering he was walking barefoot when bitten.

21 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'm not building some piece of shit thing that's freezing for 8 months a year and can only be used in summer. A proper year round building costs ย 

I'd rather pay someone than do it myself. DIY is a fucking horrific way to spend free time IMO.ย 

buy yourself a growlerwerks ukeg and save yourself ยฃ9750+ parky min

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Just had a quick look. Look quite a novel idea. You got one? You just pour cans in to it?ย 

no. saw one in a shop window today so had to google.

think its intended for draft beer. but maybe would work for cans too?

* thought they looked decent for picnics etc. but expensive by looks of it

ย 

(* cwm ttm cwm)

Took on a bit of a hike today, round some frozen forest lakes this morning.

Was like a Disney movie, all big blue skies and forest animals cavorting in the trees.

Never seen an animal cavort in real life, but cavorting these were.

Now I'm painting interior doors.

You never know what to expect next.

#Thrillseeker

ย 

ย 

15 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh was out on the town last weekend when five 60 year old hamiltons walked into the pub. There was a general โ€œwtfโ€ from most patrons as they grabbed a table.ย 

Pints were ordered and when the sixth hamilton arrived clearly late, they all gave him abuse and handed him his pint.

Clearly theyโ€™ve taken to this country.

ย 

Wish theyโ€™d leave though.

Thanks for sharing Brizo,ย  that was a fascinating anecdote.