BK Hacken 2 - 0 Aberdeen (3 - 5)

11 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Think RamJet will blow very hot and cold over the season.

ramsey is the next multi million pound man off the cormack park conveyor belt 

Aye. There will be games when JET will incur the wrath of the (mainly travelling) Red Army if we are losing and he continues with his perceived lackadaisical approach.

Ramsay already looks a better prospect than Paterson at Sevco at right back but I’m happy for him to fly under the west coast media radar this season and allow him to continue his development. But he looks a top top player. 

Would like to see Gallagher and McKenzie appear soon, probably at the expense of Brooner and Hayes. One eye on Sunday. Get Jenks, McGinn and McLennan on towards the end.

• Upvote 1

Weathered the storm at the start. Overall we've been the better side. We've created a few decent chances where we probably should have scored.

JET has moments of brilliance in him. He's not put himself about as much this half as he did last week. Ramirez looks a bit sluggish but still making the right moves and linking up play.

Ramsay won't be with us much longer. For 17 he's quite simply brilliant. Ever bit as good as Doig at Hibs.

Scott Brown for me is the best of the new recruits. He really does command the midfield. He makes it look easy.

I think if Hacken were to play in our league they'd finish bottom six.

I'd like to see Gallagher, Jenks and McKenzie come on soon.