Calvin Ramsay

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

It seemed to me that our main “tactic” yesterday was to have our 2 wing backs stop Tav and the left back, fuck knows his name, Barasic is it, from getting passed them, but simultaneously not allowing Hayes and Devlin from getting to their byeline and get crosses in. Odd tactic 

I wasnt there so will of course defer to those who were, but that seemed to be the bit we got right (aged or inept LWB choices notwithstanding).  Problem was in the middle of the park where Sterling and that annoying bastard Lundstram overran Shinnie and McGrath.

• 4 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

As I said almost instantly,  bags of talent, body isn't up to it

Real shame 

Anyone could see he wasn’t physically conditioned to deal with 40/50 games a season. He was a teenager and some need more time to develop. 
Let’s hope the lad can start playing somewhere and see how far he can go. 

1 hour ago, Glass half full said:

Anyone could see he wasn’t physically conditioned to deal with 40/50 games a season. He was a teenager and some need more time to develop. 
Let’s hope the lad can start playing somewhere and see how far he can go. 

Well, you say that but plenty at the time argued it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I took some amount of shit when I spotted early on that this guy couldn't complete 90 mins, clearly had something wrong with him

@minijc my old mucker you were one of the most vocal against the view

What's your position now?

He's completed a lot of 90mins, well had up until that point and at the time you were comparing him to another young right back who had actually completed less 90mins.

It's really sad though that you take great delight in a young players injury issues just to give yourself a wee pat on the back, shows how shite your own life must be.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, minijc said:

He's completed a lot of 90mins, well had up until that point and at the time you were comparing him to another young right back who had actually completed less 90mins.

It's really sad though that you take great delight in a young players injury issues just to give yourself a wee pat on the back, shows how shite your own life must be.

I'm not taking any delight in it

I had high hopes for him

Merely pointing out that you in particular gave me all sorts of shit for spotting it and calling it out

Now it's undeniable

Cheers

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I'm not taking any delight in it

I had high hopes for him

Merely pointing out that you in particular gave me all sorts of shit for spotting it and calling it out

Now it's undeniable

Cheers

I didn't give you all sorts of shit, I pointed out how dreadful your arguments were.  You claimed he barely lasted 60 mins, you'd also say he never played any 90 mins, you would also neglect the fact that a couple of times he was subbed for tactical reasons, one injury was from a shocker of a tackle.

All of this while you were shouting about a certain other right back who is 2 years old than Ramsay yet at the time you kept going on about him had only managed 600minutes more than him.

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

I didn't give you all sorts of shit, I pointed out how dreadful your arguments were.  You claimed he barely lasted 60 mins, you'd also say he never played any 90 mins, you would also neglect the fact that a couple of times he was subbed for tactical reasons, one injury was from a shocker of a tackle.

All of this while you were shouting about a certain other right back who is 2 years old than Ramsay yet at the time you kept going on about him had only managed 600minutes more than him.

Take your medicine, son

• Haha 1