Christian Ramirez

Guest milne_afc
Just now, minijc said:

A lot of folk getting worked up over nothing, rangers obsession is weird, right now they aren't even our rival.

The words of a heathen  

Nothing wrong with him watching the game but twitter attracts a certain crowd and he was always likely to get that type of response. 

However I fucking despise everything about that club and I never ever take any joy from them winning. Their fans are an absolute disgrace, utter shitebags. A fuckin abhorrent club. 

5 minutes ago, RUL said:

Ramirez is wanting a yank call up. He's highlighting that game as Dortmund are a big name in the US and it reflects well on him that he's playing in Scotland. 

I think he will try and get out at end of season as we must be sucking his enjoyment of life out of him. 

And who would blame him. He must think its weird as fuck here. Booing our own players, having a go at him for saying it was a good game on twitter, and the weathers fucking shite too. 

8 minutes ago, RUL said:

Ramirez is wanting a yank call up. He's highlighting that game as Dortmund are a big name in the US and it reflects well on him that he's playing in Scotland. 

I think he will try and get out at end of season as we must be sucking his enjoyment of life out of him. 

Hun apologist 

Guest milne_afc

What a load of shit. He’s been part of a massively under-achieving team. He needs to accept his failings and grow the fuck up. He’s already played his part, along with the other fucking losers in the team, in getting a manager sacked.
Time to get the heid doon, score goals and win matches.

It’s not all the fans to blame. It’s the ten other idiots he plays with every week first and foremost. And the woefully incompetent management. 

We’ve been charged £36 to watch some of that shit this season. Damn right we should say what we want 

if he is feeling the pressure from the fans he must be a wimp compared to Ojo! 

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Yup, we get a good player and just break him down and they leave.

A large percentage of Aberdeen fans are complete cunts. They don't deserve good things.

I'm in knots folk held such a fuss over it. He literally posted it as Dortmund scored their 3rd. Muppets.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

What a load of shit. He’s been part of a massively under-achieving team. He needs to accept his failings and grow the fuck up. He’s already played his part, along with the other fucking losers in the team, in getting a manager sacked.
Time to get the heid doon, score goals and win matches.

15 goals playing for an under-achieving team is nae bad  

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What game did you pay £36 for a ticket?

The fans comments on Twitter is what I referenced, absolute balloons some of those cunts, especially to the tweet he deleted, it was embarrassing.

The point is, he’s been here long enough he shouldn’t be making mistakes like that. No one associated with Aberdeen should acknowledge any sort of praise for that lot. 

can’t believe Aberdeen fans even watch them! 

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Grow up?

In relation to being ‘drained’ by Aberdonians after a tough week on Twitter.com. Yeah, he should grow up. He’s had nothing but endless backslappin’ and Yeehawing since he arrived(equally as cringey as the wee piley-on for the deleted tweet).

Enthusiasm for anything hun related won’t go down well unless it’s their misery. He should know that by now. Petty? Me? Too fucking right.

15 goals in 35 games is decent at first glance, until you break it down. Dons are 8th and he’s played almost every game - it’s nae great. 

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

In relation to being ‘drained’ by Aberdonians after a tough week on Twitter.com. Yeah, he should grow up. He’s had nothing but endless backslappin’ and Yeehawing since he arrived(equally as cringey as the wee piley-on for the deleted tweet).

Enthusiasm for anything hun related won’t go down well unless it’s their misery. He should know that by now. Petty? Me? Too fucking right.

15 goals in 35 games is decent at first glance, until you break it down. Dons are 8th and he’s played almost every game - it’s nae great. 

Thats what I've been saying all along

He plays every second of every game as our sole striker

15 in 35, is it REALLY that good?

• Haha 1