Christian Ramirez

Just now, Millertime said:

Hang on

I'm not saying he isn't good enough, I'm saying he can do more

He could certainly do more but that would require the team to do that for him. As it is he is performing exceptionally if truth be told. You are just being totally unrealistic rgds what we should expect from him. He really isn’t performing badly AT ALL. He is performing miracles yet you think he should be better ?

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He could certainly do more but that would require the team to do that for him. As it is he is performing exceptionally if truth be told. You are just being totally unrealistic rgds what we should expect from him. He really isn’t performing badly AT ALL. He is performing miracles yet you think he should be better ?

He isnt performing miracles

He scored 1 in 7 chances today

Ergo, he could do better

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

He isnt performing miracles

He scored 1 in 7 chances today

Ergo, he could do better

You consistently slate the guy who has scored 15 goals already this season. You also consistently slate the guy who has the most assists this season. There are many, many worse performers in our squad. Some of these have been absolutely awful way, way worse than Ramirez and Ramsey, for balance please criticism some of these players. 
Your oft repeated posts about these two players are unbelievably tiresome. Give it a rest. Please. Please. Please.

2 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

You consistently slate the guy who has scored 15 goals already this season. You also consistently slate the guy who has the most assists this season. There are many, many worse performers in our squad. Some of these have been absolutely awful way, way worse than Ramirez and Ramsey, for balance please criticism some of these players. 
Your oft repeated posts about these two players are unbelievably tiresome. Give it a rest. Please. Please. Please.

Maybe it's because I know they can do more and are capable of it

What's the point in commenting on keech players who can't do more?

And whilst we are on it,  Ramsay has been utter, utter dung now for about the last 6 matches 

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Maybe it's because I know they can do more and are capable of it

What's the point in commenting on keech players who can't do more?

And whilst we are on it,  Ramsay has been utter, utter dung now for about the last 6 matches 

Oh dear. You just don’t get it. I was on the verge of quitting this message board a while back because of a particular poster’s inane, senseless repetitive postings. Thankfully the block function was able to restore my enjoyment again of reading the posts of many other posters and interacting with them. Your posts about these two players are unbelievably repetitive and block. So, hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to block (you), I’ll go, so that I can once again enjoy this board. Bye.

12 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Oh dear. You just don’t get it. I was on the verge of quitting this message board a while back because of a particular poster’s inane, senseless repetitive postings. Thankfully the block function was able to restore my enjoyment again of reading the posts of many other posters and interacting with them. Your posts about these two players are unbelievably repetitive and block. So, hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to block (you), I’ll go, so that I can once again enjoy this board. Bye.

:tumbleweed:

3 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

and Ferguson had a shot and Barron had a shot....

Shooosh you. Don’t you dare try & spoil his 7 chances stats by unjustly gifting chances to others in the team that clearly don’t deserve them.

we had 6 shots on goal & Ramirez scored one of them & he missed the other 6 & nobody else did anything. 

His record is decent but he did squander 3 brilliant opportunities. That lob, the horrendous touch from a through ball from ojo and the miss at the end. 

But he's scoring regularly and it's the lack of goals from other players which is killing us, plus how brutal we are defensively. 

9 minutes ago, RUL said:

His record is decent but he did squander 3 brilliant opportunities. That lob, the horrendous touch from a through ball from ojo and the miss at the end. 

But he's scoring regularly and it's the lack of goals from other players which is killing us, plus how brutal we are defensively. 

The one at the end was a terrific save by Kelly. He is a decent keeper unlike the useless twat we had in goal yesterday.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, torry_battery_ram said:

The one at the end was a terrific save by Kelly. He is a decent keeper unlike the useless twat we had in goal yesterday.

He nearly got caught with his pants down when Besuijen was put through... if he'd been a bit more committed he might have got to that, or been able to lift it over the keeper.