Christian Ramirez

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The being drained comment was made on here... Maybe he isn't drained. Probably isn't.

Hence… “what a load of shit”

Glad you agree.

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Thats what I've been saying all along

He plays every second of every game as our sole striker

15 in 35, is it REALLY that good?

Thanks. I hope you’re well and looking forward to enjoying a great weekend. 

23 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

In relation to being ‘drained’ by Aberdonians after a tough week on Twitter.com. Yeah, he should grow up. He’s had nothing but endless backslappin’ and Yeehawing since he arrived(equally as cringey as the wee piley-on for the deleted tweet).

Enthusiasm for anything hun related won’t go down well unless it’s their misery. He should know that by now. Petty? Me? Too fucking right.

15 goals in 35 games is decent at first glance, until you break it down. Dons are 8th and he’s played almost every game - it’s nae great. 

You have a way with words that I don’t. Spot on. 

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Thats what I've been saying all along

He plays every second of every game as our sole striker

15 in 35, is it REALLY that good?

It’s “half” decent, but not I would suggest, as negative as you suggest.

He’s playing in a poor side, with a lumbering centre midfield who seem to take an age to move up the pitch. If your going to play one up front, the better teams have a bit more of a positive dynamic from midfield that can take and create lay offs. A 2nd striker so to speak.

His record stacks up say with the likes of Duncan Shearer, who played in a much more impressive team for certainly his first couple of seasons, albeit generally as part of a two.

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=7219&season_id=125

The credibility of this database is blown however with bold claim he was 10stone 9lb in his playing career.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Don't you start hiding behind others cause Parkie felt your bahoochy and took you down a peg or 2 min. ??.

Na in fairness I agree with the sentiment on the Hun cunts but, I didn't see it as Ramirez praising them.

I'm sure we are all in agreement in terms of FTH but ach cba for the remainder of the evening. Awa to stick on some Netflix shite and wake up in the morning forgetting this convo even happened.

Parklife seems like an absolute bellend, I can imagine what he’s like so I couldn’t give a fuck what he says. It’s a football forum ffs, surprisingly I didn’t even know you could get taken down a peg or two ?

Milne has nailed it with Ramirez better than I could have however. 

• Upvote 1

He has been here around a year from the US, who know fuck all about Scottish football.
I just read it as he was following Scottish football, all this pants pissing is nuts, really nuts.
He probably thought it was a good game, go figure!

Stop trying to push your prejudices onto someone who really doesn't give a fuck.

We all hate the cunts, but he's not from around here...

• Upvote 4
14 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

He has been here around a year from the US, who know fuck all about Scottish football.
I just read it as he was following Scottish football, all this pants pissing is nuts, really nuts.
He probably thought it was a good game, go figure!

Stop trying to push your prejudices onto someone who really doesn't give a fuck.

We all hate the cunts, but he's not from around here...

PANT PISHING!? There’s a couple folk taking the piss but any negative stuff is just saying to stop being a daft cunt on twitter. It’s hardly like folk are raging. Mental the lengths people go cause they can’t stand a single negative thing being said about this guy. 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

PANT PISHING!? There’s a couple folk taking the piss but any negative stuff is just saying to stop being a daft cunt on twitter. It’s hardly like folk are raging. Mental the lengths people go cause they can’t stand a single negative thing being said about this guy. 

Stop it, you are not a fucking child.
He was bullied into taking it down, did you read the comments?
If he wasn't then why would he take it down?

Was it a mistake he commented, from our point of view, hell yeah, but from his, again, he's not from around here friend!
Grow up.

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Stop it, you are not a fucking child.
He was bullied into taking it down, did you read the comments?
If he wasn't then why would he take it down?

Was it a mistake he commented, from our point of view, hell yeah, but from his, again, he's not from around here friend!
Grow up.

Bullied ?

We will leave it there. 

8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Parklife seems like an absolute bellend, I can imagine what he’s like so I couldn’t give a fuck what he says.

Coming from an absolute dweeb like you, who pishes their pants about their pants about what footballers say on Twitter, I'll take that as a compliment. 

You in the Foundry Reds? You definitely seem like their type. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Isn't it a professional footballers job to watch teams he's playing against for pointers to themselves btw?

All well and good us not watching but footballers, I understand.

Weird if they didn't.

I can just imagine Klopp/Pep advising their players to not watch each other's teams... na, you're right... I couldn't. Levels.

We are shit.

Hopefully get relegated ?. (I don't Hope that btw)... Dundee, nae luck. 

Not specifically no.

It was a stupid tweet that he rightly deleted.

May not have directly said he was cheering the huns on but it was implied that he was delighted with the score.

Put it this way.

If that had been Harvey Price tweeting about us or the tims pumping a team in Europe what would the reaction be by that lot?

God will forgive him but by fuck that showed ignorance on a massive scale.

1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

He should know. It's plainly obvious.

Lesson learned by him I'm sure.

Go Christian.

He maybe wasn't shown the PPP when he arrived on what he is and isn't allowed to watch, say or do whilst playing for Aberdeen for fear of offending the clubs fans on social media.

That's on the club, not on an ignorant American who is passing the evening watching football.

Just now, King Street Loon said:

He maybe wasn't shown the PPP when he arrived on what he is and isn't allowed to watch, say or do whilst playing for Aberdeen for fear of offending the clubs fans on social media.

That's on the club, not on an ignorant American who is passing the evening watching football.

G'wa min.  You know fine well that him tweeting stuff about huns isn't on.

He may well have meant nothing in it but it was easily taken for an Aberdeen player being delighted at a hun performance. He's a grown man. He should have known better.

Almost as bad as SOTR wanking himself into a frenzy over Ryan Jack on the hun thread on here earlier.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There’s an article on FootballScotland (me neither) that quotes a dons fan tweet: dons fans should have been watching as there were former dons playing #onceadonalwaysadon

i assume that’s just made up to annoy us or does one of you weasels actually believe that?

Haha. That's proper bait by them. 

20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There’s an article on FootballScotland (me neither) that quotes a dons fan tweet: dons fans should have been watching as there were former dons playing #onceadonalwaysadon

i assume that’s just made up to annoy us or does one of you weasels actually believe that?

It's a genuine tweet. Fuck knows if it's from an actual Dons fan though. There was a few of the cunts saying they support ALL Scottish teams in Europe. It's really brought the armchair fuckwits out of their...erm...armchairs.

21 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

It's a genuine tweet. Fuck knows if it's from an actual Dons fan though. There was a few of the cunts saying they support ALL Scottish teams in Europe. It's really brought the armchair fuckwits out of their...erm...armchairs.

"bUt wHaT aBoUt tHe cOefFiCiEnT?"

Fuck the coefficient!