Breidablik 2 - 3 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

I'm more confused now I've watched the Vienna game highlights a couple of times.

Vienna looked hopeless in that game. The Icelanders look lively going forward but won't be used to playing against the the quality players that we have.

1-2 on a horrible pitch.

Ferguson and JET

It's moved to the national stadium apparently.

They've played QR1 and QR2 at their own ground.

• Upvote 1
54 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Never heard of this mob.

I remember we played icelandic Valur in the early 90s and pumped them 7-0 on aggregate.

On that tenuous basis, I am confident of victory!

49 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

3-0 and 4-0 victories would be grand once again. 1993 I think. 

I think it was the Valur first leg that EE or Green Final went with the match report title " It's only Half Time " and as a wee youngster I took that at complete face value that the paper had went to print before getting the full time score. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

One month premier on sky has been worth it for £12.99

2 x Celtic qualifiers, 2 x huns qualifiers, 1 x Dons qualifiers and 3 league cup games including Raith Dons.

Presumably they'll get their hands on more games. Celtic on thursday would be good because it would be back to back with the Dons.

I thought they stopped selling their tv for the month you had to take the full season now.
Don’t think I’d take it out after the way thru fucked things up with setanta sports. 
If it’s on premier sports should be on free sports on Friday I might just wait for that 

12 minutes ago, thurso said:

I thought they stopped selling their tv for the month you had to take the full season now.
Don’t think I’d take it out after the way thru fucked things up with setanta sports. 
If it’s on premier sports should be on free sports on Friday I might just wait for that 

You can buy monthly. 

12 minutes ago, thurso said:

aye can do a month on the website with an instant cancel. its cheaper if taking 3 months or more.

I see they fucked over scottish football but it is what it is for taking one month and not fiddling with a stream for the two Dons games they have

So if the first leg is on Premier Sports, I presume its not available PPV from the club itself?

(Although Premier Sports will be the better bet, if we are getting the Raith game too.)

Premier Sports are indicating they are showing the Hibs euro game on the 12th, so we will be back to the Clubs PPV for the 2nd leg?

Im no expert on sports broadcasting, but with the current covid situation and proliferation of commercial channels - is there an argument to be made that the club should retain all its own TV rights and just make every game PPV from the club itself?

39 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

So if the first leg is on Premier Sports, I presume its not available PPV from the club itself?

(Although Premier Sports will be the better bet, if we are getting the Raith game too.)

Premier Sports are indicating they are showing the Hibs euro game on the 12th, so we will be back to the Clubs PPV for the 2nd leg?

Im no expert on sports broadcasting, but with the current covid situation and proliferation of commercial channels - is there an argument to be made that the club should retain all its own TV rights and just make every game PPV from the club itself?

The right choice is the one that will make most money each game.

If we are able to secure 12,000+ attendance for the game next week I'd think doing our own PPV would get less income than selling it to a channel would since a lot of the potential buyers would be at the game.

However given we sold it to various betting sites for Hacken Home and Away maybe they'll think that can get more dosh that way than selling it to Premier.

We owned the UK rights to Hacken home leg and we bought the UK rights for Hacken away leg.

21 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Lewis 

Ramsay Gallagher Consi Mackenzie 

Brown Ferguson 

Hedges JET  Hayes 

Ramirez 

^^ That's the one for me. With McCrorie on for Hedges if if not fit (but swapping positions with Ferguson).

On 8/2/2021 at 9:56 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Considine MacKenzie     
                        Brown    
             Ferguson McCrorie 

Hedges.                                 Hayes

Ramirez 

Put Hayes in McCrorie position and Jet in Hayes position and McCrorie on the bench for a best starting 11 for me