Livingston 1 - 2 Aberdeen

14 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Maybe the simplest way is to award points based on spend. Every purchase in the shop, kids summer camps, ST's, DNA, away games, cup games.

It may seem crass, but ultimately those with the most points are the ones who have spent the most with the club

So if a family with three kids all have ST's and buy full kits for the kids, put them on the summer football camps but only go to occasional away games, should they not be rewarded to have more loyalty points for illustrious games such as cup finals etc

I know this may rile up some, just playing devils advocate and putting out a hypothetical out there 

Aye I get that argument. 

Maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned but the thought that folk that have continually bought season tickets year in year out being immediately usurped by new DNA members just seems a wee bit ungrateful to those that have supported the club and followed the team year in year out. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye I get that argument. 

Maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned but the thought that folk that have continually bought season tickets year in year out being immediately usurped by new DNA members just seems a wee bit ungrateful to those that have supported the club and followed the team year in year out. 

At the same time if you have season ticket AND DNA you are already miles ahead of anyone else for points of anyone with just one of the above or neither. I have DNA because I wanted to give something back to the club and I can't go to every home game for a season ticket. I still attend 20 games a season and i'm only at the 200 loyalty point mark. 

6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

At the same time if you have season ticket AND DNA you are already miles ahead of anyone else for points of anyone with just one of the above or neither. I have DNA because I wanted to give something back to the club and I can't go to every home game for a season ticket. I still attend 20 games a season and i'm only at the 200 loyalty point mark. 

Sorry, misread post 

4 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

I understand the money up front part and if i knew it was worth my while I would just get the season ticket instead of attending as and when. It just seems a bit shit that individual games leaves you still quite a bit short to the 400 point mark that they are setting for tickets.

I am a regular season ticket holder and have DNA membership and I am way off the points required to get a ticket. 

So it doesn't make a difference if you have a season ticket or not. Those who put the most amount into the club will rightly get the dibs. 

Just get them for the Livi end when they go on general sale on Thursday ?

3 hours ago, starryfish said:

Should we be rotating the team a bit for this one? In an ideal world the likes of Ramirez, Brown, Considine, Hayes, maybe even Ramsay could all be doing with being kept fresh for the second leg v the Icemen.

Surely wait and see what the score and injury situation is tomorrow first.

On 8/4/2021 at 11:10 AM, starryfish said:

Should we be rotating the team a bit for this one? In an ideal world the likes of Ramirez, Brown, Considine, Hayes, maybe even Ramsay could all be doing with being kept fresh for the second leg v the Icemen.

Nah, keep playing the same team. Its still early in the season. They will have excellent fitness levels since the bearded hun has left...

Just now, Tord31 said:

I could go for that.

Ramsay? Whatever tightness he went off with I wouldnt want to be pushing our luck 3 days later on a plastic pitch so he could step out for McCrorie or Gurr

I wouldn't have an issue leaving him out for either of them.

I noticed Ramirez has a strapping on his thigh. Hope it's nothing he's managing per game.

36 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Glass already said post match there will be changes for Sunday.

I’d imagine all 3 that came on at half time will have a good chance of retaining their place.

Hedges too if fully fit. 

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher McCrorie MacKenzie

Brown

Ferguson.     McGeouch

Hedges                                              McLennan 

Ramirez 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’d imagine all 3 that came on at half time will have a good chance of retaining their place.

Hedges too if fully fit. 

Lewis

Brown

Ferguson.     McGeouch

Ramirez 

Definitely need another centre half. Enough firepower to win this one.

7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hedges too if fully fit. 

Lewis

Brown

Ferguson.     McGeouch

Ramirez 

That's the team I'd go with. Maybe JET for Hedges if he is still not quite fully fit. 

7 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

I wouldn't have an issue leaving him out for either of them.

I noticed Ramirez has a strapping on his thigh. Hope it's nothing he's managing per game.

Based on what we saw of Gurr last night, I'd have an issue leaving anybody out for him. He's murder.