Ryan hedges , stay or go

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Stop it. He knows the square root of fuck all.

I am the top ITK’er here on chat. Admittedly I am extremely talented and I know it isn’t easy for some of you to keep up but fair play for putting the effort in. I am that far advanced that even Cormack and Gunn don’t even know of the supposed dealings….no point naming Glass as he doesn’t get a sniff anyway.

7 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

I unlike some others enjoy the Canadian contingent on here…the more folk the merrier. 
Hopefully Hedges is sold so we can get Johnston in asap. 

Now that a good rumour 

and actually would make our striking options better 

CR9 would love the service given by Johnston and besuijen 

potentially big improvement on Kennedy , McLennan and “ this seasons McGinn” 

12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Maybe we should watch Besuijen play first before we pass judgment. 

Exactly.... Dutch second division is pretty much like our Championship, or English League 1... he's never played a game in a top league... he's been ditched by big clubs like Ajax and Roma... he wears an earing... what's the big fuss about this guy... 

3 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Doom and gloom. 
I suppose it’s the Aberdeen way 

I did say potentially but your interpretation confirms this are you also known as “ dark cloud”

?

Not at all.  I'm confident he'll be a good player.  He was in the ajax and roma systems and has been a first team player at a decent level since he's been 18. And he's absolutely the right demographic for a club that wants to develop and sell on players. I'm all for it. 

Just best to actually see him play before we decide he's brilliant, average or shite or whatever. Youtube videos are notoriously misleading. 

19 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

£150k is the offer we refused, with promotion/app add ons & a sell on %

Crazy to KB that 

Not really.. £150k is fuck all compared to cash influx from higher league placing and further progression in the cup. 

Promotion is far from guaranteed and given Blackburns squad he might not get much appearances. For them he's a punt. 

As for the sell on, Hedges is not a  young player who is going kick in and be sold for millions. We'd never benefit from it. 

Club made the right decision. 

16 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Hedges wants away the reality is Blackburn are looking for a squad filler and at the moment the squad is full, hence no rush to expand on arrival date! He better hope they don’t get promoted or the only games he will be involved in is early efl cup and tiddlywinks on the team coach 

If their squad is full, why do they need a squad filler?

15 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Hedges wants away the reality is Blackburn are looking for a squad filler and at the moment the squad is full, hence no rush to expand on arrival date! He better hope they don’t get promoted or the only games he will be involved in is early efl cup and tiddlywinks on the team coach 

Imagine that pay rise though. I'm sure that would make a game of tiddlywinks all the better. 

If we lose an average player to an English Premier League team then I'm taking it as a sign that the Dons must be ace underneath it all