Jack Mackenzie

He's been one of our best performers all season. He was by far our best player today and against Motherwell and against the Hun at Ibrox. It's an old habit for local players to be held to impossibly high standards. He and Polvara are two successes from the season so far. It might seem like a strange idea but would it have an impact on performance if we got behind these guys instead of looking for excuses to belittle them. 

• Upvote 5
On 2/16/2024 at 4:56 PM, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Nearly said the same myself.  Give me 7 or 8 Jack Mackenzie’s and sprinkle with a couple of Miovski’s and an in form Clarkson.  Then Id be genuinely surprised if we were sitting 9th

Completely agree with this. He's got more fight than half the team combined and he is decent technically and getting better. In Europe against quality wingers he did a great job. One penalty mistake at Frankfurt. Against the Hacken superstar who went to Holland he was up against him in the away leg and neutralised him. He is really coming on.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Nonsense, as a defender of fine repute like myself, I know one when I see one. He ain't good enough, not even close. His strength is recovery but usually from a situation he could've avoided by having a brain. 

That’s pigswill, min! He looked exposed in a 3-5-2 against Hakken, I will give you that, but in a 4 he’s solid. He’s quicker than I thought too and he’s improved significantly going forward. I’ve been a critic, but he’s hugely improved from the start of the season. Earned the 1st choice at left back. 
his reading of the game was really good today too

• Upvote 2
40 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

That’s pigswill, min! He looked exposed in a 3-5-2 against Hakken, I will give you that, but in a 4 he’s solid. He’s quicker than I thought too and he’s improved significantly going forward. I’ve been a critic, but he’s hugely improved from the start of the season. Earned the 1st choice at left back. 
his reading of the game was really good today too

He was good today, but wee reminder it was Hibs we were playing, they are as bad as us. There are others in front of him to be binned before him.

4 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

He's been one of our best performers all season. He was by far our best player today and against Motherwell and against the Hun at Ibrox. It's an old habit for local players to be held to impossibly high standards. He and Polvara are two successes from the season so far. It might seem like a strange idea but would it have an impact on performance if we got behind these guys instead of looking for excuses to belittle them. 

Polvara is dog shit. Come on tae fuck. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Polvara is dog shit. Come on tae fuck. 

Aye ok - you’ve written nonsense about McKenzie citing some mysterious right to comment coz you played Sunday league or something now you’re having a go at Polvara - I’m guessing your an Arab looking for something more interesting to do than follow your own team. 

22 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Perthshite that’s all you are and ever will be. 

As with the rogue traders thread, you continue to offer supporting evidence regarding my theory that Perthshite is a term used only by spastics. It's beyond doubt now as you certainly fall Into that category. 

• 3 weeks later...