Jack Mackenzie

Just now, RAZOR said:

You're nitpicking and being silly bud.

Just leave him be. He's had your pants down once again today.

He has done some absolutely shocking things today and a couple of good things

I just have a problem with professional footballers who have little to no technique, that's all

Barron? Love him, so its nothing to do with being homegrown

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dandyesque said:

Got drawn in and left his man for their goal, but other than that he handled one of the better wingers in the league well and fair bombed up and down the flank.

Had a clever player in front of him which helped him a lot going forward. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Had a clever player in front of him which helped him a lot going forward. 

Hoilett would be a real player if he had any pace - just shows though, he's a massive upgrade on the very quick Morris because he has he has a bit of technique and intelligence. 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

He has done some absolutely shocking things today and a couple of good things

I just have a problem with professional footballers who have little to no technique, that's all

Barron? Love him, so its nothing to do with being homegrown

Which "shocking" things?

Are you blaming him for their goal? Culpability lies for their goal with Nicky Devlin and the two CBs, not young MacKenzie. The ball should never had reached Daniel Armstrong to put away.

Jack MacKenzie did very well today.

It's not hard to give credit when it's due, even if you dislike the player for whatever petty reason (I don't like his hair, he runs funnily, I don't like his arse).

Just now, Dandyesque said:

Hoilett would be a real player if he had any pace - just shows though, he's a massive upgrade on the very quick Morris because he has he has a bit of technique and intelligence. 

Aye.  Thought he did some really clever stuff today. You can tell he's operated at a decent level. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The MacKenzie/Hoilett left-side combination worked very well today.

MacKenzie with his graft, energy, and passing, and Hoilett with his awareness, intelligence, and calmness.

Think Hoilett was involved with all 3 goals?

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha erm

It's out of character to do these type of posts, which is worrying...

Not that level, clearly. 

Just reminds me of him when he runs with the ball. Got great power and can burn past people, no idea why he doesn’t do it more often. 

9 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not that level, clearly. 

Just reminds me of him when he runs with the ball. Got great power and can burn past people, no idea why he doesn’t do it more often. 

Yeah he was great at that today, but final ball more often than not was awful

He has developed well, seems faster

Just needs to work on his technique

There's a lot to like about him,  thighs especially 

• Haha 1

I'm a bit baffled why people hate him. He's young and still learning - and clearly he has improved. Probably not helped by having played in some shit Aberdeen sides. Reminds me of the hate Considine got when he first got into the team and he got better with age and experience.

Willing to put in a good, strong tackle but without the recklessness of Rubezic, and he has improved at going forward this season.

• Upvote 5

Late developer. I’ve previously been sceptical about his abilities but I’ve liked him this past few weeks. I thought he was good today, largely kept Danny Armstrong quiet and made a positive contribution going forward. Playing for the shirt, has responded to the faith put in him by Warnock. Really want it to work out for the boy, especially as a local loon.

• Upvote 2