Just now, JakieBastard said:

There's a lot of competition, but I think Steve Tosh is probably the worst co-commentator they've had. Just spouting complete pish every time he opens his mouth. Latest one - the only time we'll change our team up is if we have injuries or suspensions. Apart from when we did it at Livi a couple of weeks ago

I’m convinced he is @Dad

Complete weirdo. 

1 minute ago, JakieBastard said:

There's a lot of competition, but I think Steve Tosh is probably the worst co-commentator they've had. Just spouting complete pish every time he opens his mouth. Latest one - the only time we'll change our team up is if we have injuries or suspensions. Apart from when we did it at Livi a couple of weeks ago

he's really doing my tits in

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He's fucking honking in central defence. 

Looking good against Hearts is irrelevant, Qarabag are several levels up from them and his deficiencies have been rapidly exposed tonight

Merely responding to the original post. Not for a second suggesting his performance (or the team as a whole) is in any way good enough tonight. 

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

Ramirez is getting worse every time I see him. Guys a dud. 

To be fair he’s had fuck all decent service recently apart from that one chance v Hearts. But he certainly isn’t the superstar he looked like in his first few games.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

They’re light years ahead.

Steve Tosh on co-comms is delusional.

”A positive is how we’re competing with a good team”.

Must be watching a different game from me.  

Aye he’s away with the fairies today. We’re getting schooled all over the pitch, no positives at all so far.