Old Entertainment was shit.

Ke1t

21 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's well written and I can kind of see its appeal but not for me. I used watch stuff like MASH,Hill Street Blues and Taxi with my old man back in the day.No idea if those shows have aged well.

Exactly, it’s slick, and watchable.I’d watch Friends back to back for a month before I’d watch 5 mins of Mrs Brown’s Boys.That is utterly horrific.

Hill St Blues theme tune is an all time classic.

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

What's the point in it though? It's a comedy that's not funny. Even the lassie who used to watch it barely laughed. 

It's not clever, it's not witty, it's not funny. It's just bland, non-offensive pish imo. 

Millions of cunts think it's brilliant so it must have something. I've just no idea what that something is. 

Can't really answer that TBH. Some people like to switch off and others find different things funny.

Got to admit I was enjoying Cheers/King of Queens/Everybody Loves Raymond/Frasier in the mornings during the first lockdown. Switch yer brain off. King of Queens is genuinely funny though.

58 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Seen a few clips on YouTube, never enjoyed one. He’s just not Brent 

If you've not laughed at Funkhouser telling a joke to Jerry Seinfeld, then you're missing out on comedic genius. 

2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

The lassie in that pops up in quite a few things, and is always pretty entertaining. 

Leah Rimini? The arch-nemesis of the church of Scientology 

• 1 month later...