• Sack him immediately
    • If we lose to Dundee
    • Review at end of October
    • Give him the full season

42 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I don’t know my friend but he is giving youth a chance and we are having a go

We just have to hope the young louns come good

Is he giving youth a chance?

We’re one of the oldest teams in the league.

He’s signed numerous players 30+.

He’s the first manager to not play a home grown player in the starting X1 since fuck knows when.

Aside from Ramsay,  there’s none of our young players in the team. 

Apart from that… 

22 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Is he giving youth a chance?

We’re one of the oldest teams in the league.

He’s signed numerous players 30+.

He’s the first manager to not play a home grown player in the starting X1 since fuck knows when.

Aside from Ramsay,  there’s none of our young players in the team. 

Apart from that… 

Haha was just about to write the same post! Glass has raised the average age of the team and ended a decades old proud record that there is no chance would have ended if he was giving youth a chance!

i realise you already said that but I was just too stunned when I read the initial post 

11 hours ago, Fridge said:

I am playing Devil’s advocate here but DM got results but we were pish to watch , so we have Glass who at least plays attacking football 

But fuck knows what the solution is

Attacking football - we have two away league wins so far this season in the league and got pumped out of the cup away to Raith Rovers.

What a fantastic brand of exciting attacking football we have on offer - clearly working. Glass is a shambles of a manager. Although you can't really blame him for taking the job from his mate. The blame lies at one door and one door only.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, slippers said:

We have a tremendous run in now with Edinburgh, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Ross County and Livi before playing Celtic. We need to build on last night and win the next 5 before we play Celtic. If we do that I will be starting to believe in GlassBall. 

Its the 5 or 6 matches that follow those that maybe you should base your judgements on

On 1/10/2022 at 5:09 PM, Fridge said:

I am playing Devil’s advocate here but DM got results but we were pish to watch , so we have Glass who at least plays attacking football 

But fuck knows what the solution is

We were well into the stage of diminishing returns by the time he and the club 'mutually' *cough* agreed to part ways. 

How many goals did we score in his final dozen games, or so?

This may have been because he knew he was oot the door, or it could have been his confidence was just shot, or maybe a combination of things... but the McInnes who arrived and the McInnes who left were two very different McInnes'*

*McInni ?

On 1/19/2022 at 12:44 PM, Betty Swallicks said:

Has a right go at the huns and got us to the play off round in Europe. Better than McInnes did in all but one season. 

Dont agree with the last bit but people have been screaming for us to have a go at the old firm and we have this season. 

Them cunts are current champions, coming off a season unbeaten and we dominated them from start to finish the other night. We were cheated out 3 points for the second time this season against them. 

Not sure on Glass yet but theres been some proper good performances. Hearts at home, second half especially, we were the best ive seen us in years. 

• Upvote 2
42 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The transfer policy has changed a fair bit for the better (no doubt some mongs would rather we signed Taylor for a third time, Leigh for a forth time and Lafferty types though).

Haha, who says football fans are fickle

I appreciate the positive vibes but lets not get too ahead of ourselves here

Summer signings, Ramirez (30), Brown (36), Gallagher (30), JET (30), Watkins (30), Woods (30).

Sign a 20 year old.... " the transfer policy has changed a fair bit for the better"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Haha, who says football fans are fickle

I appreciate the positive vibes but lets not get too ahead of ourselves here

Summer signings, Ramirez (30), Brown (36), Gallagher (30), JET (30), Watkins (30), Woods (30).

Sign a 20 year old.... " the transfer policy has changed a fair bit for the better"

Both our signings this window have been youngsters (21 and 20) and non British. I'd say that was a fair change ye misrable cunt. ;)