Sevco 2 - 2 Aberdeen

57 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Great post Kelt.

Trouble is, no-one is allowed to speak out, or criticise, or offer an actual opinion. Otherwise, you're hauled before the SFA beaks and financially penalised amongst other punishments.

Young Deano's post match interview says it all. There is an expectation and, unfortunately, an acceptance that the refereeing decisions will go against you in Glasgow.

It's actually blatant match fixing and it's so endemic, it's accepted as 'normal'.

But this is what I'm talking about. 

What's 'allowed' is what the clubs allow to be allowed. 

The SFA and SPFL only exist with the co-operation of the clubs, and everyone needs to recognise this. This isn't some omnipotent dictatorship where the SFA and SPFL wave a hand and 'so it is said so it is done'... 

Our clubs have a voice, and a stronger voice than we appreciate, but what they lack is unity, focus, and bollocks. 

Sure, the SFA and SPFL will push back against any kind of rebellion with everything they have, but change doesn't come about by sitting with your thumb up your arse wishing things were different... it comes through conflict with the established order. 

So far the clubs have shown zero interest in changing things... it LITERALLY took a threatened revolt by the fans against THEIR OWN FUCKING CLUBS... for those clubs to vote 'Rangers' out of simply being reinstated in the SPFL or Championship AGAINST THE SPFL'S OWN FUCKING RULES. If the fans hadn't made it very clear they were done with this shit if the clubs allowed the SPFL to do what it wanted and just reinstate post-2012 Rangers, our clubs would have taken it with nothing more than a "Oh, okay then", statement.

It goes beyond match fixing. It's endemic, institutionalised corruption that does everything it can... from 'awarding dodgy penalties to ignoring the leagues own rulebook'... to maintain a status quo where the clubs we support are nothing more than second class citizens, and fodder for the ambitions of Celtic and particularly Sevco. 

Maybe at some point that'll bother our clubs as much as it bothers us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

38 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

But this is what I'm talking about. 

What's 'allowed' is what the clubs allow to be allowed. 

The SFA and SPFL only exist with the co-operation of the clubs, and everyone needs to recognise this. This isn't some omnipotent dictatorship where the SFA and SPFL wave a hand and 'so it is said so it is done'... 

Our clubs have a voice, and a stronger voice than we appreciate, but what they lack is unity, focus, and bollocks. 

Sure, the SFA and SPFL will push back against any kind of rebellion with everything they have, but change doesn't come about by sitting with your thumb up your arse wishing things were different... it comes through conflict with the established order. 

So far the clubs have shown zero interest in changing things... it LITERALLY took a threatened revolt by the fans against THEIR OWN FUCKING CLUBS... for those clubs to vote 'Rangers' out of simply being reinstated in the SPFL or Championship AGAINST THE SPFL'S OWN FUCKING RULES. If the fans hadn't made it very clear they were done with this shit if the clubs allowed the SPFL to do what it wanted and just reinstate post-2012 Rangers, our clubs would have taken it with nothing more than a "Oh, okay then", statement.

It goes beyond match fixing. It's endemic, institutionalised corruption that does everything it can... from 'awarding dodgy penalties to ignoring the leagues own rulebook'... to maintain a status quo where the clubs we support are nothing more than second class citizens, and fodder for the ambitions of Celtic and particularly Sevco. 

Maybe at some point that'll bother our clubs as much as it bothers us. 

Nail on the heed 

English lower league referees would be an improvement on the sleekit corrupt cuntz that officiate in our league.

Part of them problem is these west coast refs have to deal with arse cheek fans living next door to them on a daily basis They don’t want the grief, or their car set on fire, making their decisions during a match easy. 

It makes you wonder why we don’t have refs from Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Inverness.

Completely uncompliant, It requires chairmen of all other SPFL to get involved to put a stop to it.

3 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

Imagine an Aberdeen ref in charge of a game between Aberdeen and Sevco at Pittodrie.

Imagine said Aberdeen ref pictured at the Pittodrie bar scoofing a pint with his arm round Dons fans.

Imagine the same ref blatantly cheating awarding us a penalty whilst 2-1 down.

cheating Cuntz min….

I'd buy him a drammie or twa min...

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Deano has been clever here. His comments can easily be explained " size of the crowd" " hard to go against that"  etc.., 

It is utterly laughable how corrupt it is, there is no point in trying to put it down to paranoia now.

Next time we play them Cormack should say before the game guaranteed they will get a pen at some point and put pressure on them to not

Dave Cormack has more clout than he probably knows in Scottish football. If he goes to the SFA he will most likely deal with Alloa chairman Mike Mulraney who in the past himself has criticised Rangers. Mulraney would just need a gentle persuasion that this refereeing standard is wholly unacceptable and the removal of John Cheaton is a must for the benefit of fair sport.

Plus the fact Mulraney likes the limelight….he would probably love having his own face splashed across the press discrediting an obvious Rangers fan as a referee and having him removed.

Get it done.

10 hours ago, Fridge said:

It is utterly laughable how corrupt it is, there is no point in trying to put it down to paranoia now.

Next time we play them Cormack should say before the game guaranteed they will get a pen at some point and put pressure on them to not

Just go the Fergie route.  Don’t go there (rightly) scared of the bias.  Go there outright expecting it and feed off it.

11 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Deano has been clever here. His comments can easily be explained " size of the crowd" " hard to go against that"  etc.., 

Yep, add in some shite about the huns being a good team and having to defend a lot, there will always be a chance of penalty appeals etc.

I'm sure there's an Aberdeen fan QC who would turn up with Campbell if asked, the SFA normally shit a brick and slide back when someone with any legal knowledge show up at their door.

21 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

Young Campbell telling it exactly how it is, from an opposition player's point of view. 

Considering he knocked his fucking pan in for Aberdeen and was part of a team and club grotesquely cheated by arguably the worst penalty decision ever, he has every right to say what he said. 

He's showed maturity beyond his years. It's a shame other players don't show the same courage and class, and don't shy away from the truth when asked such questions.

Take a bow, Deano son?

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Young Campbell telling it exactly how it is, from an opposition player's point of view. 

Considering he knocked his fucking pan in for Aberdeen and was part of a team and club grotesquely cheated by arguably the worst penalty decision ever, he has every right to say what he said. 

He's showed maturity beyond his years. It's a shame other players don't show the same courage and class, and don't shy away from the truth when asked such questions.

Take a bow, Deano son?

It's a story older than you or me MAD, as for the worst penalty given ever, it's not even in the top 10.

Here's a perfect example of the institutional bias that has blighted Scottish football since the turn of the 20th century.

Fortunately we came out on top in this game but there were plenty other occasions like the 1979 LCF (Rougvie sending off) that turned the game on it's head and gave Rangers/Celtic the chance to win the game.

7 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

It's a story older than you or me MAD, as for the worst penalty given ever, it's not even in the top 10.

Here's a perfect example of the institutional bias that has blighted Scottish football since the turn of the 20th century.

Fortunately we came out on top in this game but there were plenty other occasions like the 1979 LCF (Rougvie sending off) that turned the game on it's head and gave Rangers/Celtic the chance to win the game.

Cheating hun bastard. 

Most recent memory regarding the other half of the cunts, was the ref giving a pen to Celtic in the league cup final that wasn't intentional hand ball or even in the box. 

I remember Edouard taking a dive in the Scottish Cup Final the same season that was barely inspected by the pundits that be at the time, it resulted in Celtic winning the match. 

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Most recent memory regarding the other half of the cunts, was the ref giving a pen to Celtic in the league cup final that wasn't intentional hand ball or even in the box. 

I remember Edouard taking a dive in the Scottish Cup Final the same season that was barely inspected by the pundits that be at the time, it resulted in Celtic winning the match. 

Or GMS getting his head smashed in at 0-0, dangerous play by the CH.

100% pen, red card for dangerous play.

Nothing happened and Christie scored soon after whilst the dons players looked a bit shell shocked.

3 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Or GMS getting his head smashed in at 0-0, dangerous play by the CH.

100% pen, red card for dangerous play.

Nothing happened and Christie scored soon after whilst the dons players looked a bit shell shocked.

Ah but to fair, remember in the semi final later than season when Dom Ball did the exact same thing to Christie and the ref let that go too........ Oh wait. 

3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I was remembering about that awful decision the other day, Meg min.

That cunt Johnston's smirk sums up it perfectly along with Jock Brown's commentary.

The throat stamping incident involving that prick Willie Johnston and John McMaster is another that springs to mind.

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I was remembering about that awful decision the other day, Meg min.

That cunt Johnston's smirk sums up it perfectly along with Jock Brown's commentary.

The throat stamping incident involving that prick Willie Johnston and John McMaster is another that springs to mind.

And McCoist smashing Theo's face in.

And Durrant nearly taking Simmie's studs out with his knee.

Disgraceful.

• Upvote 1
On 10/26/2021 at 8:03 PM, Rubinho Escocia said:

There’s a long standing record of the dons having started with an afc academy graduate and I wonder if this will influence Glass’s selection and we’ll see Hancock start in a back 3? Glass did mention the record when he joined and made a point to say he’d not be the man to break it but with current injuries I think he may struggle…

I’d like to see us aggressive in this game as we’ll learn more and grow as a team. If we score early then the longer the game goes on the more they’ll struggle and I think that’s our best hope of a win.

I saw this in reported on the BBC Sport Gossip. Apparently it goes back to 1947, which is more incredible than I had realised.

Glass says he won’t pick a team to preserve this record, but I can’t expect he would want to be the man to break it. 

• Upvote 1

We can’t have too many first team academy graduates fit at the moment?

Considine, Ramsay, MacKenzie all injured.

Campbell and McLennan the only 2 first teamers fit at the moment? Who am I forgetting?

That’s a hell of a record for a manager to break. I would imagine there’s probably pressure from Cormack to keep it going as well.

1 hour ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

I saw this in reported on the BBC Sport Gossip. Apparently it goes back to 1947, which is more incredible than I had realised.

Glass says he won’t pick a team to preserve this record, but I can’t expect he would want to be the man to break it. 

Most of that was Considine. He's been playing for the Dons since about the 50s

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

Whats also really impressive is its just not in the match day squad, its related to starting line-up's

I'm going to pressume we top this stat in Scotland, but what about the UK or the world?

Who's the next closest?

Campbell has played well, so I presume that he will start again on Saturday.

To be honest, its where we should be as a team anyway, developing and playing academy graduates

Guest findlay_1903
3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

One for Where are they now

spacer.png

He was decent enough. Davie Rowson must of saved the record a few times in the late 90’s, aswell as Jamie Buchan and Darren Young.