Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

2 hours ago, RUL said:

I think they'd take a good 2-3k that's for sure. We are doing ourselves out of money restricting their away tickets, plus after a decent week for us, be well over 10k for this one. Should just do the same checks huns did, 2 guys overwhelmed just letting folk walk past.

Fuck them! If its a case of losing 30k and having a max 800 huns/tims/hearts support its a no brainer for me.

2 hours ago, starryfish said:

Robbie Neilson reckons Hearts would take 4-5k to Pittodrie on Saturday if they were allowed ??

Last time i was at pittodrie for the visit of hearts, you'd be lucky if there were 4 to 5 hundred of them. Neilson is a total fud, he really needs to shave his head. The comb over looks terrible

4 hours ago, RUL said:

I think they'd take a good 2-3k that's for sure. We are doing ourselves out of money restricting their away tickets, plus after a decent week for us, be well over 10k for this one. Should just do the same checks huns did, 2 guys overwhelmed just letting folk walk past.

They’ve not taken more than 1700 for over 20 years. Pathetic travelling support 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, RUL said:

The ones that were checked long before any queues were a 1 second glance at the phone or paper, no look at the name or anything. Cormack’s nonsense about training stewards and estimated, rather restricted, crowds embarrassing stuff. 

5 hours ago, RUL said:

I'm with you, if we're not selling out get them sold to away fans. Section they have in the SS and make main stand sections or upper RDS sections available, move any season holders. We can't complain if we're not selling out. Get cash in for investment, madness for any business not to sell what they can.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I'm with you, if we're not selling out get them sold to away fans. Section they have in the SS and make main stand sections or upper RDS sections available, move any season holders. We can't complain if we're not selling out. Get cash in for investment, madness for any business not to sell what they can.

Fuck off with that shit

12 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Fuck off with that shit

Got to do it, we need the cash. Our fans won't take the seats they need sold. I'd happily give the OF the same percent they give us but till we have our own fans who will take the seats we need the money. It makes no difference to the result, we did ok in front of 50k orcs last night.

51 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Got to do it, we need the cash. Our fans won't take the seats they need sold. I'd happily give the OF the same percent they give us but till we have our own fans who will take the seats we need the money. It makes no difference to the result, we did ok in front of 50k orcs last night.

This is Hearts you’re talking about.

‘They don’t sell out the normal away section, so fuck having to move for them

7 hours ago, daytripping said:

We don’t need the cash. If we did I’m sure DC would welcome as much Fartz fans who make the effort in turning up.

Long gone are the days when Wiggy would have been out with the begging bowl

DC’s the boy, he’s nae giving a fcuk aboot an extra 500 away fans through the gate.

Fartz have notoriously always had a shite support up here. Fuck em ! 

9 hours ago, daytripping said:

Bugger putting them in the upper rds when we are winning 2-0 all manner of shit would be raining down on the home fans from above 

Surely they won't be needing any tickets for the away end with their fans boycotting away grounds this season. We should support their boycott and withdraw the away allocation entirely. Fuck hearts with their delusions of grandeur. They are a tin pot yoyo club and should be reminded of this at every opportunity. 

10 hours ago, daytripping said:

Fuck of you Zoomer what fucking planet you on.

You would condone fucking off our Season ticket holders to appease the mini Huns or any away fans for that matter. It doesn’t matter how much the club could make, our fans should always come first.

2 hours ago, Robin Askwith said:

We don’t need the cash. If we did I’m sure DC would welcome as much Fartz fans who make the effort in turning up.

Long gone are the days when Wiggy would have been out with the begging bowl

DC’s the boy, he’s nae giving a fcuk aboot an extra 500 away fans through the gate.

Fartz have notoriously always had a shite support up here. Fuck em ! 

That must be why prices are near £30 for half of games then and he had a whinge about the cost of broken seats.

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

No danger of hearts taking 3 or 4000. Considering how hard it is to get away tickets when we play hearts or hibs, the Edinburgh clubs travelling support really is shite. 

shame, good away end makes for a good atmosphere. Only decent away supports I can think of in the last 2 years out with the scum would be motherwell 2014 & burnley

Hibs were terrible the other week.