Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

On 10/30/2021 at 5:00 PM, perthshirered said:

The big cunt up front for Hearts, is that the boy the Hearts fan was wanking over? He's one of the worst players I have ever seen. 

Should've been out of sight there against a very poor side but three points all the same.  Broon and Watkins were especially good, Campbell doing a fine job, McCrorie decent. 

Andy Halliday is a penis. 

Aye he said we would be doing cartwheels down Union Street if we signed him. Boys fucking pish and skins is a gobshite. 

• Haha 1

Are we going to win this league? We will be up against it but it is doable. Hibs, Rangers and Hearts got brushed aside but we only got 7 points due to a corrupt official. Just keep it going and we can beat any team put in front of us in this league. Upgrade our striker options in January whilst getting Gallagher, Devlin and Considine fit and the back line will be good to go.  
Teams fear us now….good to see.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Are we going to win this league? We will be up against it but it is doable. Hibs, Rangers and Hearts got brushed aside but we only got 7 points due to a corrupt official. Just keep it going and we can beat any team put in front of us in this league. Upgrade our striker options in January whilst getting Gallagher, Devlin and Considine fit and the back line will be good to go.  
Teams fear us now….good to see.

If we keep the current dream team fit then of course we'll win the league. The only thing that might stop it is if Ojo gets injured as we'll never manage to replace him. We'd probably still finish second though. 

9 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

If we keep the current dream team fit then of course we'll win the league. The only thing that might stop it is if Ojo gets injured as we'll never manage to replace him. We'd probably still finish second though. 

Keeping Ojo fit is a priority but keeping Bates focused is a major concern and the management team have struggled so far. I am hearing Henry Apaloo is going to mentor Bates and act as an Alfred the butler type to him so Glass and Russell can spend more time watching videos. I do hope they are on the VHS type and not the Betamax as I like the idea of viewing the winning formula. 
Go Henry!

13 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

I saw super hans quoted in the bears den . It makes me laugh that laugh that laugh that they laugh that they laugh that they don't give A toss what we say,, which they clearly do.. in fact thsy probably give a toss more than they we do about about them, coz we he more on our plate than they do. 

Had a few tonight?

• 2 weeks later...