Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

Tough game this Hearts have found a better balance to their team than we have this season so far and they have a top GK performing out of his skin and Souttar being fit again makes a big difference to them. They have benefitted from no european games and going out of the LC early it has let them concentrate solely on the league in the last couple of months. 

Hearts haven't won up here since a dead rubber at the end of the 2015/16 season but I'm sure they will fancy their chances especially with the injuries we have.

With the injuries we have I can see this one ending 1-1 but hoping we can sneak a 2-1 win. We should go into it with plenty of confidence as we would have won at Ibrox the other night but for a blatantly corrupt referee. 

4 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

No danger of hearts taking 3 or 4000. Considering how hard it is to get away tickets when we play hearts or hibs, the Edinburgh clubs travelling support really is shite. 

shame, good away end makes for a good atmosphere. Only decent away supports I can think of in the last 2 years out with the scum would be motherwell 2014 & burnley

The St Mirren fans make up for modest numbers with happy puppy singing despite performance on the pitch. Usually louder than we are. 

33 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Tough game this Hearts have found a better balance to their team than we have this season so far and they have a top GK performing out of his skin and Souttar being fit again makes a big difference to them. They have benefitted from no european games and going out of the LC early it has let them concentrate solely on the league in the last couple of months. 

Hearts haven't won up here since a dead rubber at the end of the 2015/16 season but I'm sure they will fancy their chances especially with the injuries we have.

With the injuries we have I can see this one ending 1-1 but hoping we can sneak a 2-1 win. We should go into it with plenty of confidence as we would have won at Ibrox the other night but for a blatantly corrupt referee. 

Same as I felt about hibs. 

Lads, it's hearts. 

Decent chance today of the points heading back to Gorgie. 

Couple of draws lately but we've played good football, good possession, energy and created chances. 

Downnside is can't take them and less chance now if no Boyce. 

Think we'll be stuffy and look to break fast with Ginnelly and Mckay. 

A lot will depend on Brown too. We're an obvious game for him to rise to. 

Can see a score draw.

In fact. Nah. 3 1 Hearts. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Couple of draws lately but we've played good football, good possession, energy and created chances. 

Can see a score draw.

2-0 Aberdeen we beat Hibs and drew with rangers in last two games and they are both better than hearts 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Can see a score draw.

You might've had a chance with the 5,000 fans you would've taken!

41 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Can see a score draw.

Fuck off you hun cunt 

• Upvote 2
23 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

Despite that, they've no wins in the last three games

• Gordon has gone off the boil for them recently (according to Hearts fans)
  • Boyce, their goalscorer is out
  • There's debate whether they will play 3 or 4 at the back, so not settled
  • Robbie shit it against us down there and went all defensive after they got their pen

I expect Hearts to come out all guns blazing to try and get the early goal. If they fail to do that, they will tire and resort to their useual hofball tactics.

I expect it to be tight and whoever gets the first goal will be hugely at an advantage.

I think it will be 1-1, but happy to sneak away with a 1-0 win.

Lets get that crucial first goal

COME ON YOU REDS

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Can see a score draw.

?

Looking forward to your 5,000 sorry 500 fans heading down the road disappointed.

2-1 Dons.

Decent chance today of the points staying in Aberdeen. 

A win and a draw lately but we've played good football, good possession, energy and created chances. 

Downnside is can't take them and less chance now if no Ramirez. 

Think we'll be stuffy and look to break fast with Hedges and Watkins. 

A lot will depend on Brown too. Hearts an obvious game for him to rise to. 

Can see a score draw.

In fact. Nah. 4 0 Dons. 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Despite that, they've no wins in the last three games

• Gordon has gone off the boil for them recently (according to Hearts fans)
  • Boyce, their goalscorer is out
  • There's debate whether they will play 3 or 4 at the back, so not settled
  • Robbie shit it against us down there and went all defensive after they got their pen

I expect Hearts to come out all guns blazing to try and get the early goal. If they fail to do that, they will tire and resort to their useual hofball tactics.

I expect it to be tight and whoever gets the first goal will be hugely at an advantage.

I think it will be 1-1, but happy to sneak away with a 1-0 win.

Lets get that crucial first goal

COME ON YOU REDS

Can’t really judge them in negative for missing their goal scorer as an argument in our favour if we are missing ours too ?

plus we already have a makeshift defence also.

I have never been so unsure of which way this result could go.

Craig Gordon looked fine playing for Scotland a couple of weeks ago. 

And Hearts have conceded 3 goals in their last 5 games. 

So if Gordon is 'off the boil' which I very much doubt,  its not having much of an impact on the number of goals they are conceding. 

I think it'll be another tight affair.  First goal will be pretty crucial