January 2022 transfer window

43 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He's earned enough in his career that he doesn't have to give a shit about playing again. Despite shelling out maintenance to Christ knows how many children he has fathered and having a direct debit for McDonalds hamburgers.

I said yesterday I'd take him to the end of the season to use as a late sub. 20 minutes won't have him blowing out his arse and even though he looks close to being 2 stone overweight, he knows where the goals are and how to put a ball in them. If Dundee offer him 18 months then good luck to him, that's where he'll go. But there's no chance of him landing a contract in England no matter how well he does with us/Dundee/any other Scottish side

Too many fans think he's a "paedo". I got a fair amount of grief for suggesting he could offer more in 20 nins or so off the bench than JET or McLennan ever would. 

Even though he's never been arrested or charged over anything there's not a chance the club would take the risk of a Goodwillie type backlash. Cormacks baws are already close to the fire. 

52 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

You're a fool if you don't think snodgrass would improve our current crop of shite. 

Doesn't really matter though because he will be going to championship to earn 4 times as much as we could offer. 

The boys never fit.

And without a doubt he'd be an improvement on what we have. I never said otherwise. 

But like you say, he'll probably get a contract in the championship or league one somewhere on far better money than we can offer.

18 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Too many fans think he's a "paedo". I got a fair amount of grief for suggesting he could offer more in 20 nins or so off the bench than JET or McLennan ever would. 

Even though he's never been arrested or charged over anything there's not a chance the club would take the risk of a Goodwillie type backlash. Cormacks baws are already close to the fire. 

Go out all guns blazing. Do it cormack. 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Be surprised if Queens Park are paying him more than what Dundee could, I'm thinking it's a bigger team ?

Id be surprised if Dundee are paying their Chief Exec and Director of Football more than their QP counterparts. 

And very possibly their manager too once QP appoint a new one. Supposedly still very interested in Jack Ross

4 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

Leigh Griffiths would be a great signing as a free agent as long as he agrees to be kept locked up in a padded cell under 24 hour security and only allowed out for a few hours on match days, I think that might work for him. ?

Press quoting Falkirk are ready to offer him £1500 per week. That’s nothing…..get him signed. 

1 hour ago, PondHopper said:

We could also just train and retain our own. How many goals has that bruce anderson kid have? What's Jet done for us? Pretty sure the back of his kit should just say Paper Airplane. 

8 goals 3 assists, as he's Livingston's main striker.

Would you swap Ramirez for him?

(And we already know that Anderson wasn't happy to play backup at Aberdeen.)

We gambled with JET and lost.