Scottish Cup 2021/22

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why would you want the scum in the final? 

To watch it to be honest. I’m nae watching Celtic v hearts/hibs. Bored. 3-0 Celtic at half time. 

another Edinburgh final might have been good viewing though 

My boredom of Scottish football is very intense. Is anyone else heading for the least amount of games they have attended for decades?? Apart from last season of course 

57 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

To watch it to be honest. I’m nae watching Celtic v hearts/hibs. Bored. 3-0 Celtic at half time. 

another Edinburgh final might have been good viewing though 

My boredom of Scottish football is very intense. Is anyone else heading for the least amount of games they have attended for decades?? Apart from last season of course 

“My boredom of Scottish football is very intense”

I agree with you 100%... Me too…

But that is largely BECAUSE of the game you want to see. Everything about football in this country is loaded for them, towards them, & about them. 

Fuck having a Cup Final for the media to shoot their load over. 

6 hours ago, starryfish said:

If Hearts beat Hibs in their semi that means 5th in the league is guaranteed Europe next season.

Would also guarantee Hearts 8 European games and a minimum of £3m. Making our semi a bigger game than the final, financially. 

Feel optimistic as we have a better record against Hibs at neutral venues. 

And Tynecastle. 

And Easter Road. 

50 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Would also guarantee Hearts 8 European games and a minimum of £3m. Making our semi a bigger game than the final, financially. 

And Tynecastle. 

And Easter Road. 

And Morton, where you normally play your football every 2 year, shite club, shite hun fans, horrible wee club. Anderson tick tock.

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, NEM said:

They’ve never played each other in the final 

7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

“My boredom of Scottish football is very intense”

I agree with you 100%... Me too…

But that is largely BECAUSE of the game you want to see. Everything about football in this country is loaded for them, towards them, & about them. 

Fuck having a Cup Final for the media to shoot their load over. 

Excellent points made all round 

32 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Nobody gives a fuck

We probably should as it shows how much of a backside of things Cormack and Glass made of AFC.

Our league and cup performances were nothing short of embarrassing right up until the puppet's departure. The financial impact of the failed process and subsequent appointment of a rookie manager plus pay offs will take years to rectify.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

And Tynecastle. 

And Easter Road. 

I thought that only winning the Scottish Cup gets the Europa League spot?

Although you are so far ahead in 3rd that you can only blow it now anyway. Hearts Hibsing it would be epically funny though

4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Our social media stuff seems to be confirming, make the final and we're into Europe and a minimum of 8 games and £3m. Haven't looked at it closely. Just taking that as the case. 

We're not gonna blow 3rd. Too big a gap. We're picking up points, not in free fall. Teams behind can't string a run together. 

We'll sweep Hibs away in the semis. Then for a club like us, 3rd, Europe and a Scottish Cup final is bout as good as we can achieve in Scotland. A good season. 

But still want Robbie out. 

Jambo social media no doubt

I'm certain I'm correct

this sort of confirms it although its a year old

Scottish Cup winners to enter Europa League play-offs - BBC

If the league winners or runners up win the cup then the 3rd placed league team gets the Europa spot (now directly into the group stages) and the final European qualifying place cascades down from 4th to 5th.

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I thought that only winning the Scottish Cup gets the Europa League spot?

Although you are so far ahead in 3rd that you can only blow it now anyway. Hearts Hibsing it would be epically funny though

Our social media stuff seems to be confirming, make the final and we're into Europe and a minimum of 8 games and £3m. Haven't looked at it closely. Just taking that as the case. 

We're not gonna blow 3rd. Too big a gap. We're picking up points, not in free fall. Teams behind can't string a run together. 

We'll sweep Hibs away in the semis. Then for a club like us, 3rd, Europe and a Scottish Cup final is bout as good as we can achieve in Scotland. A good season. 

Hibs have a remarkable cup record over the last 10 years or so. 

I'll give you that much of it is flukey....easy draws, final against a lower league club, opposition players red carded in the first minute....but they're definitely a cup side. 

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they're utter shite in the semi, Hearts dominate it, and Hibs win 1-0. 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

State of this cunt, all his chat about qualifying for Europe rather than the chance of winning an actual trophy.

Nothing club, scum fans.

15 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

State of this cunt, all his chat about qualifying for Europe rather than the chance of winning an actual trophy.

Nothing club, scum fans.

TBF given they've spent half of the past ten years visiting grounds like Glebe Park and Gayfield it's no surprise the tinpot cunts are all excited about their once in a blue moon European campaign