Aberdeen v Livingston

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Honestly never been as cold at a game before. 

Easy win. 

Bates MOTM. 

Hard to call a MOTM today, Sure Bates and McCrorie played well but it’s hardly that Livi we’re all over us so feels strange giving it to a defender.

Hedges should have walked away with it if he finished the chances he had. But of course he didn’t 

13 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

We were already one up, Hedges should have score a hat-trick, 2 strong penalty claims denied all before the sending off.

Its lame to say the win was aided by the sending off.

sure it makes the game easier but we were winning that all day long

Did Lewis have any saves to make?

Hope you kept some red flares for the St.Mirren match

9 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Not being permanently negative about everything all the time doesn’t make someone a happy clapper. You’ve clearly got some serious issues.

I was happy enough when Mcinnes went & even pleasantly optimistic when Glass came in but after a few weeks of his work in summer window I soon came back down with a bump.

It does cheer me up knowing how much my misery also affects your mental well being

Just home. Fucking Baltic.

If we hadn’t won tonight we’d have been as well just turning the lights off for good. Livi were non existent even before the red card (which was very harsh I thought). Haven’t looked at the other comments but looked we should have had at least 1, probably 2 pens? 

Bates my MOTM. Have been critical of him up until now but the last couple of games he has looked a bit better.

JET is infuriating. Has a great first touch but he’s so slow deciding what he’s going to do next.

Same again at the weekend hopefully.

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That was chilly like 

Watkins/ hedges were decent.

jet often appears lazy but can pass a ball. 

ramirez has some real brilliant moments 

Livi were shit

JET definitely is lazy as fuck, but some of his passing is sublime. 

Get a sports psychologist in aboot his heid and we'd have one fucking player on our hands. 

Ramirez thinks on a level above what we're used to... I think it sometimes catches our players off guard. 

Livi are just brutally bad, so let's not start sucking each other's dicks at beating them... but a sare needed 3 points for us, and we didn't play badly at all. 

26 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Well done. 

Mind you, you say that every week so you were bound to get one right eventually!

Let's hope we can keep it going on Saturday.  Would be good to see this team play a decent full 90mins. Nae seen us play two decent halves in one game all season. 

Talking bollocks again.

My predictions are pretty good