Thread O Fechtin

Ke1t

40 minutes ago, Fridge said:

If I did he would have probably laughed and said do you want me to kick fuck out of this guy Dad. He’ll need to be quick before jail time right enough if what I am hearing is correct.

Cannae see Hutch wanting to boot my balls on your say so you ugly cunt - he'll likely think I'm terrific 

1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

Aye 

but I decided I was too old for punch 👊ups at 20.

peace to all 🙏.

Loving is really my game.

A sensible policy to adopt, my friend. 

If someone's bothering you there are professionals available who will take care of your problems without you having to descend to the level of guttersnipe. 

Only fechting I do is a bit of sparring with the loon, which gives me the opportunity to punch the not-so-wee cunt square in the chops for all his 'You're an old cunt, dad.' type verbal, under the guise of 'keep your guard up, now'. 

18 minutes ago, Dad said:

And you're only joking about them getting a doing you lying fuck

Tell it straight - what the fuck happened?

Right I completely made it up.

I’m hardly going to incriminate myself. I think they fell over in an act of force maujeure.

48 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

A sensible policy to adopt, my friend. 

If someone's bothering you there are professionals available who will take care of your problems without you having to descend to the level of guttersnipe. 

Only fechting I do is a bit of sparring with the loon, which gives me the opportunity to punch the not-so-wee cunt square in the chops for all his 'You're an old cunt, dad.' type verbal, under the guise of 'keep your guard up, now'. 

Well said .

Not sure about sparring we your loon though giving him the straight left ouch..😳.

6 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Well said .

Not sure about sparring we your loon though giving him the straight left ouch..😳.

He's been at the martial arts since he was 5, and now he's into the whole MMA thing... the hidings those laddies dish out to each other. Truth be told if he wanted he could put my lights out without breaking a sweat.

I'll be fucked if I'm ready to admit that to him, though. The odd glove to the eyeball keeps him in check. :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I am now you have the real deal I have a pretendy Motorhome.

Perfect for us though the Swift Basecamp 2 has everything we need .

Your motorhome must do 15 miles to the gallon. 

That thing looks like a cross between a space shuttle and a tardis. 

Looks tiny on the outside, but plenty room inside. 

Magic. 

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

He's been at the martial arts since he was 5, and now he's into the whole MMA thing... the hidings those laddies dish out to each other. Truth be told if he wanted he could put my lights out without breaking a sweat.

I'll be fucked if I'm ready to admit that to him, though. The odd glove to the eyeball keeps him in check. :laughing:

can he do the crane kelt?

7 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Thanks Kelt.for the compliment much appreciated.

Wow have to say  you do super fast posting 🍻

I'm doing fuck all else today. 

Actually, I'm supposed to be cleaning out the garage because the loon wants room to put a ghetto sled in there to tinker around with. 

Instead I'm sitting on my arse and not doing any of that. 

Cheers :cheers: