Thread O Fechtin

Ke1t

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You a fast runner?

When a situation cannot be defused and you are outmatched, there's no shame in removing yourself. 

We've got a brain to think and a heart for courage. You can't think with your heart. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking hell Mr Serious.

Au contraire, my dundonian compadre. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

We've got a brain to think and a heart for courage. You can't think with your heart. 

For fuck sake Parko, that’s like a line out of some shite film.

I do agree though there’s nae point in fighting unless it’s required. 

There was some dick I used to work with that used to put philosophical shite at the bottom of his email signature like everyday is a new beginning, life is for living, be yourself.

It inevitably ended up in folk ripping the piss with just complete garbage on theirs like a horse is a cow but only once and he used to get confused and ask what it meant.

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

For fuck sake Parko, that’s like a line out of some shite film.

I do agree though there’s nae point in fighting unless it’s required. 

What happened at the Spar then? They smack you when your back was turned or summat?

1 minute ago, Dad said:

What happened at the Spar then? They smack you when your back was turned or summat?

I have told this story umpteen times  I was in Spar bunch of pricks were giving the young lassie behind the counter abuse (as in shouting and swearing at her) for refusing to serve them drink as they were pished so I told them to leave her alone. So when I left they jumped me from behind. However the error they made was that that the lassie knew who they were so justice was served.

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

I have told this story umpteen times  I was in Spar and 2 children were giving the young lassie behind the counter abuse (as in shouting and swearing at her) for refusing to serve them drink as they were 13 years old so I told them to leave her alone. So when I left they jumped me from behind. However the error they made was that that the lassie knew who they were so justice was served.

Fixed that for you Fridgeo son. You're welcome.

4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I have told this story umpteen times  I was in Spar bunch of pricks were giving the young lassie behind the counter abuse (as in shouting and swearing at her) for refusing to serve them drink as they were pished so I told them to leave her alone. So when I left they jumped me from behind. However the error they made was that that the lassie knew who they were so justice was served.

Oh ho 

Tell us more about this, this 'justice'... Stole their Nintendo Switches or summat?

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

When a situation cannot be defused and you are outmatched, there's no shame in removing yourself. 

Au contraire, my dundonian compadre. 

We all know that your lot are good runners but can you swim?

That's the burning question. They all want to know but they're too afraid to ask. 

33 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Big H?

that’s a great line, justice was served.