Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

53 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Fucking David Robertson. Fuck him, the hun cunt. You see these cunts all over SocMed, acting as if the cunt did nothing wrong. Wankers to a man.

Never heard the likes. Dons fans making excuses for that rat fuck the day of a hun game. Unreal 

I canna believe folk are saying that the judas hun cunt Robertson could ever be forgiven, it even says in the linked article the hun cunt organised his transfer a week before the league decider at their shitehole when he should have been focusing on making sure he was aboot to play the game of his life against the scummy bastards. Hope the hun cunt is reminded o whit he is every time he's seen in the toon. Hun cunt. And he named his loon Mason ffs.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Judas just pips it for me. We were competing for the league and they were our main rival. Absolute fucking treachery.

Jack being our captain and repeatedly lying about going there in the months before hand should still be punishable by death.

Na jack cos of the reasons you said about him add in that we got not a penny for him going there made it worse. 

Jack grew up a hun so despite all his lies and denials him ending up there was no great surprise

Robertson was an Aberdeen fanatic (at least at that point he was......) and must have known that not only was he joining our closest rivals, he was also joining our most hated ones. I'll take a look at what he wrote later but I doubt it'll change my mind. He's a cunt

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Jack grew up a hun so despite all his lies and denials him ending up there was no great surprise

Robertson was an Aberdeen fanatic (at least at that point he was......) and must have known that not only was he joining our closest rivals, he was also joining our most hated ones. I'll take a look at what he wrote later but I doubt it'll change my mind. He's a cunt

You mentioned before the Dutch cunt...didn't he feign an injury on his warm up in the decider?  His bottle fucking crashed?

Fuck knows what the formation is.

Packed with central midfielders, fuck all pace or width.

Lewis

Ramsay Bates McCrorie Hayes

Brown

Hedges Ferguson Jenks Ojo

Ramirez 

or 

Lewis

Bates Brown McCrorie

Ramsay Ferguson Ojo Hayes

Hedges Jenks 

Ramirez 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Bell was a stand out in an incredibly poor rfc team. They were quick enough to fuck him off though to hibs once the blank cheque book was open.

Bell had peaked at Aberdeen long before (the Waterschei game being his utopia).

Dougie Bell was a great player for Aberdeen.Fantastic close control and ball skills.Always found it sad that Alex Ferguson could not give an injured Dougie Bell a place on the bench in Gothenburg,the same as he did for Stuart Kennedy.Outstanding in European matches was Dougie Bell.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

You mentioned before the Dutch cunt...didn't he feign an injury on his warm up in the decider?  His bottle fucking crashed?

His cheekbone crashed...

Smashed in a "collision" with.....no prizes here for guessing (drumroll...............................................)

Fat Sally

He was out for weeks beforehand so not sure where this bottle crashing story (for us) came from

Indubitably his bottle DID crash at the 1990 World Cup though

2 minutes ago, graham said:

Dougie Bell was a great player for Aberdeen.Fantastic close control and ball skills.Always found it sad that Alex Ferguson could not give an injured Dougie Bell a place on the bench in Gothenburg,the same as he did for Stuart Kennedy.Outstanding in European matches was Dougie Bell.

Very good call. I wonder if Ferguson had a falling out with Bell, or vice versa.

Only one winner there as Eric Black found oot.

23 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Just looked at AFC Heritage site and it has Snelders getting a shoulder injury against Hibs, Watt played the last 6 games of the season.

Snelders had a couple of nasty injuries that year, 90/91 was the season that McCoist caved in his cheekbone.

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

His cheekbone crashed...

Smashed in a "collision" with.....no prizes here for guessing (drumroll...............................................)

Fat Sally

He was out for weeks beforehand so not sure where this bottle crashing story (for us) came from

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

Just looked at AFC Heritage site and it has Snelders getting a shoulder injury against Hibs, Watt played the last 6 games of the season.

Snelders had a couple of nasty injuries that year, 90/91 was the season that McCoist caved in his cheekbone.

Cheers ?still a Dutch wunk

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

His cheekbone crashed...

Fat Sally

He missed a fair few games against oldco after his injury, there was a story doing the rounds that one game against the huns, it was pishing down and somebody said that it was similar conditions to the game where McCoist crocked him.

Apparently Snelders bricked it and Watt had to play.

Could be shite though.

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very good call. I wonder if Ferguson had a falling out with Bell, or vice versa.

Only one winner there as Eric Black found oot.

Absolutely no falling out whatsoever, we had signed Bett and Ferguson was upfront and told Bell that he wouldn't play regularly if everyone was available (Simpson, Stark, Cooper and Bett were first choice midfield). He was happy enough for Bell to stay as he was a very capable squad player but felt it was the right thing to do to accept the bid to allow him to go to oldco if Bell wanted to play week in week out

3 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

He missed a fair few games against oldco after his injury, there was a story doing the rounds that one game against the huns, it was pishing down and somebody said that it was similar conditions to the game where McCoist crocked him.

Could be shite though.

The thing about the McCoist challenge is for years I hadn't seen it and it had always been described that he slid in and his momentum coupled with the wet pitch took him into Snelders. 

When I eventually saw it, it was nothing of the sort. Cunt was airborne. 

18 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Could be shite though.

I couldn't remember the order it happened in but Snelders missed 2 biggish chunks of that season.....I'll take your word for it that the second time was after doing his shoulder in v Hibs. Watt had been playing for weeks for sure. The club might have been putting stories out saying that Snelders was nearing fitness and expected to play v Rangers in the last game of the season but couldn't say for definite.

The smashed cheekbone must therefore have occurred late autumn when we had to bring in Dibble on loan for about 6 weeks

14 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Absolutely no falling out whatsoever, we had signed Bett and Ferguson was upfront and told Bell that he wouldn't play regularly if everyone was available (Simpson, Stark, Cooper and Bett were first choice midfield). He was happy enough for Bell to stay as he was a very capable squad player but felt it was the right thing to do to accept the bid to allow him to go to oldco if Bell wanted to play week in week out

Bett was a more consistent performer and by far a better player than Bell.

Dougie was more cumbersome, albeit could spray a pass accurately, but Jim had the greater footballing ability and class.