Random Thought of the Day....

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No, it's a distant relative of our family, shall we say.

Just wondering like as he says he has gout in his big toe (don't want to doubt the lad) but is cycling around oor toon like Geriant Thomas (ok a bit OTT there?).

Could be done if he doesn't flex the foot too much but I wouldn't risk it.  Get him onto his doc to get Allopurinol prescribed.  It's a peventative and is brilliant.

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I always make sure no-one else is sitting on the toilet before having a shite.

Worth checking, believe me.

....as well as checking the contents of the bog prior to initiating delivery of processed goods.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/snake-sneakily-bites-malaysian-gamer-on-butt-during-toilet-time-3008180

I've never got the fascination of going for a shite whilst reading a newspaper or on your mobile phone.

When I was working for a local fish yard, you were timed when you had to go to the bog; 2 minutes for a piss and an extra minute for a dump. If you ever exceeded the alloted time, the gaffer would hunt you down, rap on the bog door until you decanted, and give you a bollocking.

#MemoriesOfJoy

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

....as well as checking the contents of the bog prior to initiating delivery of processed goods.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/snake-sneakily-bites-malaysian-gamer-on-butt-during-toilet-time-3008180

I've never got the fascination of going for a shite whilst reading a newspaper or on your mobile phone.

When I was working for a local fish yard, you were timed when you had to go to the bog; 2 minutes for a piss and an extra minute for a dump. If you ever exceeded the alloted time, the gaffer would hunt you down, rap on the bog door until you decanted, and give you a bollocking.

#MemoriesOfJoy

How long did you get for a wank?

Guest milne_afc
17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You do it before you turn on the heating.

Instead of turning on the heating, I’m just going to walk in circles this winter.

Guest milne_afc
26 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I'll just do that foot stamping/arm rubbing thing you see in films.

Like the scene from Withnail & I when he’s wearing rubber gloves for warmth. Christ, that’s where we’re heading ?