Holiday's 2022

For Fecks Sake

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 2:31 PM, The Boofon said:

Too early to start a 2023 thread so if anyone has been to Miami and rented a  house / villa/ apartment your recommendations would be highly appreciated.

On 8/18/2022 at 3:34 PM, dave_min said:

Shite. Avoid.

What Dave said. Overpriced, pretentious, dirty and full of wanks 

33 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Cheers. More the villa recommendations rather than stuff to do. We've got that sorted.

Sorry, I meant get a villa somewhere down the keys, Miami is fine but you can go from multi million dollar houses one block and stumble into a ghetto next block. I accidentally drove into some right ropey looking places last time I was there. 

3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Sorry, I meant get a villa somewhere down the keys, Miami is fine but you can go from multi million dollar houses one block and stumble into a ghetto next block. I accidentally drove into some right ropey looking places last time I was there. 

Last time we were in Miami was probably 25 years ago, well before satnav and Google maps. We drove past South Beach and through all the lovely places and then took a wrong turn. Fuck me you’re right, you are never too far from a ghetto in Miami. Me and the missus driving (in an obvious rental car) through streets of athletics and Hispanics dripping with (fake) gold chains staring at us. Ran a couple of red lights as there was no fucking way I was stopping. 

1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

Last time we were in Miami was probably 25 years ago, well before satnav and Google maps. We drove past South Beach and through all the lovely places and then took a wrong turn. Fuck me you’re right, you are never too far from a ghetto in Miami. Me and the missus driving (in an obvious rental car) through streets of athletics and Hispanics dripping with (fake) gold chains staring at us. Ran a couple of red lights as there was no fucking way I was stopping. 

You should have said you knew Parkie and you’d have been fine.

Is dodgy as fuck in some bits though.

Just now, Redforever86 said:

I went to Miami Beach once, seemed like there would be a lot of Jewish cuisine you’d like. 

I went to Venice Beach once. Sipped crysto with some chicks from Frisco. 

Will bare the Jewish cuisine in mind. You've got to remember though that I only like small & off the beaten track Jewish restaurants. Miami strikes me more as a tourist trap type of place. 

• Dildo 2
2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I went to Venice Beach once. Sipped crysto with some chicks from Frisco. 

Will bare the Jewish cuisine in mind. You've got to remember though that I only like small & off the beaten track Jewish restaurants. Miami strikes me more as a tourist trap type of place. 

Did you nae read above, plenty of places off the beaten track.

If you fancy getting shot, raped or both.