Holiday's 2022

For Fecks Sake

30 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If I had kids I'd let them pick their own genders, take them to Paris probs, and they could live a life away from the gammon monsters that roam this land of shit. 

They'd be banned from watching kids TV. I'd get them on the real life docs early. No dreaming. 

Holidays in places of cultural interest only, no amusement parks and shit. Sounds awful. 

?

Luckily for your bairns you’ve probably not got it in you to produce one 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

You getting the boat across the Rio Grande? (BA to Mont)

I ain't getting on no boat. 

17 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

You getting the boat across the Rio Grande? (BA to Mont)

Yeah. The "Buquebus" I think they call it. 

It's the river plate though, not the Rio grande. 

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No got any nieces or nephews you are fond of Parky?

Yeah. Sure do. They're great. 

The best thing about it is that I know when they start being annoying, it's not my problem to deal with. 

53 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. The "Buquebus" I think they call it. 

It's the river plate though, not the Rio grande. 

Yeah. Sure do. They're great. 

The best thing about it is that I know when they start being annoying, it's not my problem to deal with. 

I get your drift but I can't help thinking you'll be missing out on something.

Different strokes and all that.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Ah ok. Nearly 20 year ago since i done it. Sure i went across the Rio Grande aswell (wherever the fuck that was)

??

Guest findlay_1903

The dragon is making us go to faro for a make or break holiday when the runt is back ti school, anyone ever been? I like Irish pubs, fry ups and pints of lager. 

5 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

The dragon is making us go to faro for a make or break holiday when the runt is back ti school, anyone ever been? I like Irish pubs, fry ups and pints of lager. 

Only flown in and out of Faro headin' to Lagos and/or Vilamoura and Albufeira.  If they are anything to go by all yer bases are covered.

Guest findlay_1903
1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Only flown in and out of Faro headin' to Lagos and/or Vilamoura and Albufeira.  If they are anything to go by all yer bases are covered.

Super, hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin after a turbulent few years. 

1 hour ago, findlay_1903 said:

Who's looking after Sone like?!

Been to Vilamoura, has a few Irish bars but mind yir wallet of heading to thon marina!

54 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

Super, hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin after a turbulent few years. 

I get the impression you’s should just call it quits now. Going to Portugal to effectively end yir marriage sounds fucking pointless.

When its over, you could go yir own hol and she could go to Tunisia and get a new athletic 20yr old dad for Sone who will steal everything shes got then go back to Africa. 

Youre welcome

Guest findlay_1903
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye I agree .What would going on holiday prove?  

That I’m a dominant male and take no shit.