St Mirren 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, mutant said:

“This group of players” are  simply not good enough.

I am struggling to remember such a poor performance.

Pointless passing back to defenders when forward passes are on, countless times we would get the ball wide and pass back to defenders.No pace in the squad, don’t get the love in for Bates his touch causes so many issues ,Jets a fat mess,  and how Mclennan and Campbell have been kept at this club so long  is beyond me, fair enough young local lads but they are just not good enough for a side expecting to finish top 3 and take home a cup.

Nae chance of that happening with Cormack at the helm. Him and his pal are complete frauds.

Nailed it with your post.

To slow to many backpasses in are build up. Simply woefully

No idea why McLennan and Cambell are still with the club 

Jet Simply awful. Had high hope when he arrived, but he has been found out.

• Upvote 1

That's as bad as it gets. 

Great goal by St mirren but ramsay and Campbell were awful. Thought mccrorie and bates carried the defence. 

Ferguson was OK but jenks and brown were useless. Hedges absymal. Ramirez same old crap. 

But again ojo shoe horned into the team. Brings absolutely nothing. That glass wants to give him another contract should be a sackable offence in itself. Shite. 

20 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

I'm happier with the unpredictability of this season than the grind of the McIness era that came before it

Admittedly we wont get the usual pre-season european run, but I have faithj that we might even challenge for the top spot next season

You have to have faith in the prawcess

Tonight was a grind.  One of the most pedestrian, pathetic performances we've put in in recent years. 

It was  a new type of grind. An ubergrind. 

Awful, awful performance.  

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

Prediction for tonight - It's been a while since I had such a confident feeling heading into any match recently and I'm going for a comfortable 3 or 4 nil to the good guys. Ferguson and Brown with one each and either one or two for Ramirez.

COYR / SF 

Well well well fcuk knows where that level of confidence came for me with that prediction, as that was one of the worst performances from any Aberdeen team for quite some time, totally spineless gutless and clueless and Glass is 100% to blame.

Hopefully Neil Lennon will be aff the dole and heading to Pittodrie pretty soon on a short term gig to the end of the season to sort this sh1te out.
Glass well and truly out of his depth and it’s time he was sent packing
Bigger question is will fcukin Cormack do it and admit he got the appointment wrong

Well I'm glad after a days work & rushing home to get ready then driving through to paisley was an effort made by myself & other aberdeen fans, unlike the absolute shit on the park, fuckin woeful performance. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Stick to calling our players names and saying you hate them. Leave proper debate for adults. 

Or you could admit you worded what you said poorly...

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why you getting involved? Del Monte spoke to me like a prick, so I'm doing it back to him. 

No need for you to jump back in.

Why can't you just say you got it wrong, min?

33 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What I said was a bit ambiguous and could be (and was) misinterpreted. I've no issue saying that. 

Now why are you jumping back in and getting involved in something that's fuck all to do with you? 

Because the thing you said, was directly to me. 

Precious. 

Since everyone else is having a right good go at each other on here it’s probably a good opportunity to say that last night’s performance was the worst of the season. We didn’t look like scoring and since we are always vulnerable at the back (young Ramsay was caught sleeping) we were always up against it. 
Another thing is the starting eleven was horrendous and the subs bench was extremely weak. Ramirez didn’t have the best of matches but if something happens to this lad we are truly in deep trouble. 
Hopefully the 2 new signings are going to give us something we lack. If they don’t then turn the lights off until the next transfer window.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

So we lost a midweek away game one nil

I remember that happening even in Fergie's heyday

Big deal

It's not the fact we lost it's the absolute abortion of a performance most have an issue with.

Fergie would have had the lot of them running up and down the Broadhill all day for a performance like thon