St Mirren 1 - 0 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Is that a compliment?

Yes. I rate your footballing assessments & credentials higher than that of our manager. 

you could sign better players than him based on shoulders, legs & haircuts alone & still so a better job of it.

Your dressing room chat would probably make them perform better also probably 

I am really struggling to see how Glass was’the best candidate for the job’

There’s another great beer quote for blockhead to wank over

• Haha 1

We desperately need more pace in the forward areas. The St Mirren defence had very little to worry about, knowing we only had Ramirez up top and no one running the channels or in behind.

I lost count of the number of passes back and forth between our midfield and defence - constantly looking to play it back again rather than taking on the turn or looking for a forward pass. That lack of pace and movement up front certainly makes for less options in that respect.

Hopefully the new Dutch/Colombian loon has something about him. We could be doing with at least one more winger in addition to him though... and a fucking striker!

10 months into Glass' reign and fucking Kennedy manages to get himself back into the squad and on the pitch.  When we were trying to get rid back in the summer.  Surely Barron was more deserving of getting on?  Otherwise what's the point bringing him back when deadwood like Kennedy gets on the pitch before him. 

Fucking shocking. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

10 months into Glass' reign and fucking Kennedy manages to get himself back into the squad and on the pitch.  When we were trying to get rid back in the summer.  Surely Barron was more deserving of getting on?  Otherwise what's the point bringing him back when deadwood like Kennedy gets on the pitch before him. 

Fucking shocking. 

Totally agree. The likes of JET, Kennedy, McLennan, Campbell just aren’t good enough. Sooner we rid the club of total average players the better 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Fucking shocking. 

Barron is a centre mid. 

We definitely didn't need another one of them on. 

10 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yes. I rate your footballing assessments & credentials higher than that of our manager. 

you could sign better players than him based on shoulders, legs & haircuts alone & still so a better job of it.

Your dressing room chat would probably make them perform better also probably 

I am really struggling to see how Glass was’the best candidate for the job’

There’s another great beer quote for blockhead to wank over

Haha, lovely stuff xx

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What did Glass say post match?

'Ref was bad'

'Good group'

'Great bunch of lads'

'Disappointing but the group can see what we are trying to do here'

And throw players under the bus?

Any of that?

He said the players lacked the correct mentality. Said they thought they could just show up and win easily.

Well, you picked them and then showed fuck all passion on the sidelines, to gee them up