St Mirren 1 - 0 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Tbf the warning signs were there the other game when Campbell managed to put a corner directly out of play.

Are we back to being pish and everyone angry tonight? 

We've been pish. That's clear. 

What do you expect folk to say?

Just now, King Street Loon said:

It's exactly what we're missing. 

Hedges creativity and pace is a myth. 

Oh for players with pace, drive and creativity like McGinn and Hayes in their pomp.

I've taken the plunge and blocked both him and RJ and the world is a better place for it.

You’ve said you have me on block loads of times. Almost as many as Millertime has ?

Well done for proudly stating it again

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Only looks interested in fancy tricks and step overs. Needs to stick to the basics. It almost appears he’s more interested in impressing scouts than winning the game 

Exactly what was annoying me about him.

Stick to the simple things, be solid and you'll impress scouts far more. And the way he takes corners and free kicks annoys me. There's not enough pace on the deliveries which allows defending team to adjust and defend better.

He's a great talent, but cut out the shite.

Just now, Millertime said:

He isnt THAT young and his downright outrageous start set the tone for the whole team

One of the worst 25 mins from any player I've ever seen

McCrorie and Brown been just as bad. 

No need to kill the only player playing outwith his position. He's been poor yes, but heaps of other culprits. 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Campbell with an absolutely abhorrent start, revolting and seemed to knock the stuffing out the whole team

Horrendous first half

Ffs he has been shit. As has the whole team but now you’re even blaming HIM for the whole team being shite ? you just have to take it to next level of ridiculousness every time eh

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ffs he has been shit. As has the whole team but now you’re even blaming HIM for the whole team being shite ? you just have to take it to next level of ridiculousness every time eh

He put the jitters up the whole team with a thoroughly revolting start to the game. First 3 involvements would be funny if it wasn't so damaging to our team 

4 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Exactly what was annoying me about him.

Stick to the simple things, be solid and you'll impress scouts far more. And the way he takes corners and free kicks annoys me. There's not enough pace on the deliveries which allows defending team to adjust and defend better.

He's a great talent, but cut out the shite.

thought that too , just floats it in every time 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You are a weegie to me. Your chat ‘banter’ is about their level too.  Also your desperate need to be in a clique ?

It’s actually quite disturbing the amount of posters on here who want to be best friends with fellow posters. A definite want about them and a definite lack of real life friendships. Most likely caused by a bad upbringing.

Only decent chance at goal came from Ramsay’s cross/shot (whatever the fk it was) made keeper work & always one where the keeper can potentially spill it back into play if he gets a stronger hand to it/miss judges it. 

Whole team has been rank rotten first half though. Serious arse kicking needed