Funso ojo contract

44 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Say what you like about McInnes.....but at least he had Ojo sussed out as not good enough and sent him out on loan. 

He must look like fucking Pele in training because there's no way his performances in actual matches get close to warranting his almost automatic selection 

Didn't Glass say he liked Ojo because Ojo understood the things Glass wanted to do?

I mean, if nodding your head and going, "Yeah, I see what you're saying" is all that it takes to get a regular slot in the side then maybe that's a reason we're 7/8/9th equal with St Mirren and Livi. 

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Didn't Glass say he liked Ojo because Ojo understood the things Glass wanted to do?

I mean, if nodding your head and going, "Yeah, I see what you're saying" is all that it takes to get a regular slot in the side then maybe that's a reason we're 7/8/9th equal with St Mirren and Livi. 

Isn’t this essentially how Glass got the job & is safe from being sacked?

8 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I always thought it was a weird statement by Glass saying that Ojo was good at following tactical instructions. 

Because every time I've seen him he just runs wherever he wants. 

He's just absolutely shite. There's not one redeeming quality about him. 

I don't think he is good enough but I can understand some folk saying he'd be a good squad player for centre midfield, right back or right wing back however how could anyone ever think that he'd be a creative spark on the left wing?

This experiment is on par with DMC playing Gallagher on the right wing (DMC then complained about a lack of creativity in the team).

If the majority of the bams on here can see he's shite on the left wing, how come no one at the club can see it?

3 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I don't think he is good enough but I can understand some folk saying he'd be a good squad player for centre midfield, right back or right wing back 

No chance.  He's a liability in every position. Constantly out of position leaving holes for the opposition to exploit. 

Hopeless and one of the main reasons we are losing games consistently, particularly away from home. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

No chance.  He's a liability in every position. Constantly out of position leaving holes for the opposition to exploit. 

Hopeless and one of the main reasons we are losing games consistently, particularly away from home. 

I am of the same opinion as you but I could understand why some folk would consider him a good back up player for midfield.

He's not good enough for AFC as he's hopeless as an attacking left sided player.

He's so bad, I consider Kennedy or McLennan to be an upgrade.

Just now, shut up meg said:

I am of the same opinion as you but I could understand why some folk would consider him a good back up player for midfield.

He's not good enough for AFC however he's hopeless as an attacking left sided player.

He's so bad, I consider Kennedy or McLennan to be an upgrade.

Playing him consistently in the attacking 4 is just something so beyond comprehension on a whole other level it defies belief really. 

12 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Whatever idiot starts the Ojo chants needs to stop immediately. We're in danger of making Glass think he's some kind of fans favourite who can't be dropped. And we're in extra danger of making Gunn think we love him so he deserves a new contract.

Too late for that.

The limited songbook from the Red Shed has set the wheels in motion. 

• Haha 1