Niall McGinn and awaaaay

I quite like that Glass can see he’s done now at our level, the fact he has acted and released Gurr aswell is positive.

McGinn has been a very good servant to the club but Mcinnes should never have re-signed him from Korea, was never the same.

Hopefully means we can bring in another striker to play alongside Ramirez or challenge him for topspot.

Positive day for The Dons today.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Here’s a few.

Love the goal at Hearts. Making a monkey of the hun defence. 

Just watch that video anyone convincing themselves he was crap second time around. 

rangers, killie, motherwell, hamilton, county. 

struggle to make a compilation of another player in the same period.

Definitely worth taking back. Definitely wasn’t worth a 1 year deal last summer but I guess Glass was just figuring cunts out. 

EDIT : on another note - if McGinn has indeed been sold. Does this mean we have a riot on our hands???

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Shame he couldn't have taken one final bow in red in front of a Pittodrie crowd but when a move happens you have to take it right away

As good a player as any we've had in the past 15 years

All the best Niall

He had a final bow when he fucked off to Korea thinking he would take the piss there. Nonsense to take the cunt back.

All the best Niall. One of my favourite Aberdeen players ever. For a few years he, along with Hayes, had you off your seat with expectancy every time he got the ball. A prime Niall McGinn is exactly the kind of player we're screaming out for just now, so hopefully the new Dutch lad can step up to the mark. It's a bit of a shame it all fizzled out for him in the way that it did, but he'll be remembered for his first spell where he was consistently not just one of our best players, but one of the best players in the league. 

• Upvote 2