Ross County v Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I predict a first deserved domestic away win of the season. We did not deserve to win at Livvie or St Johnstone.

If Ross county score first, the present team minus hedges won’t know where the goal posts are, or what’s between them.    Right now this team needs a kick up the arse if their going to win a game.     An Aberdeen team should be giving 100 percent every game, and not when it suites  them.     Too many scared to get their jerseys or shorts dirty and their hair knocked out of style.
The manager , no personality, plus some players don’t want to play for the Dons , get them to F—-.   The chairman should get a job modelling for Colgate, and give up faking to be in charge of a football club. 

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

I predict a first deserved domestic away win of the season. We did not deserve to win at Livvie or St Johnstone.

The super-frustrating thing about that game is that after making 6 changes to the line-up and miraculously landing on our feet, Glass then went and made SEVEN changes v Raith.

We not only were papped out of the League Cup, but Hedges got injured chasing a game that we (on paper) shouldn't have been.

3 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

The super-frustrating thing about that game is that after making 6 changes to the line-up and miraculously landing on our feet, Glass then went and made SEVEN changes v Raith.

We not only were papped out of the League Cup, but Hedges got injured chasing a game that we (on paper) shouldn't have been.

People were drastically over rating our squad back then and calling for people to be rested. 

20 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Can't see County not scoring.

Also can't see us not scoring

Draw most likely but otherwise 2-1 win either way

Isn't this season all about us not scoring?

I see that nobody other than the cheeks has scored more than County in the league this season.

I have a bad feeling about this.

7 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Who needs tomorrow ?

That’s a line from a song by a great band called The Orchids - “who needs tomorrow, when all I need, all I needed was you”. 

and by “you”, I don’t mean you Cockney Don. ?

I’m just keen for the game, so keen I’m getting ahead of myself.

13 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Al, 

Just as well I’m not going to the match or I would have been sitting in the dark in Dingwall for the last few hours, looking round and saying “where the flock is everybody else?”

Probably more enjoyable than tomorrow night will be ?