Ross County v Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, El Pacino said:

Utter pile of shite. Did you read Glass in the press “this window is my first and is a learning curve” “was in till 10pm on Sunday with Gunnar”. Doing what? You certainly were not making any signings!! Not only that, where was the head of recruitment at? Is that not what he gets paid for?? £4.8M for Ramsey? “No thanks, we’ll wait to the summer when he’ll have fallen foul to the absolute apathy that infests our team.

Pathway to 1st team doesn’t mean putting them on the bench. One homegrown player on the pitch tonight. Ridiculous!

Wasn’t Glass the manager in the summer. Did he miss that window? 

Pretty even first half. Think we've had one Ojo shot on target and one Ferguson shot wide. Not really any creativity though. Ross County look more creative going forward with Charles-Cook and Hungbo, although they are going route 1 most of the time.

I reckon this will be won by a single goal. Anyone's guess which side it'll go to.

We've not been great (again) but Ross County are absolutely brutal. I know they try to play to their strengths but bloody hell it makes for a horrific watch.

Our passing needs to improve massively in the second half if we are to win this, and we need to get the ball to Besuijen more. He looks like player - fast, good control and actually looks like he knows what he's doing.

Ojo has the turning circle of an artic lorry. Every time he receives the ball he seems incapable of taking it on the turn and looking forward. Instead he runs straight back towards our defence.

I’ve nae idea what Ojo’s role in the side is - we look to have a decent balance on this near side with Ramsay and Vicente, but Hayes needs help on the far side, maybe we’ll see Montgomery or MacKenzie come on in the 2nd half for Ojo to give us that better balance.

The 2 black dudes on the wings are County’s  biggest threat and everything else is long balls to Jordon White and feeding off the 2nd balls

Game is there to be won, let’s do it.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I'm going by what I was promised by Cormack when he appointed Gunn and Glass.

The years before that I'm forgetting. I take people for their word, and Cormack is full of absolute shite.

Absymal doesn't cut it. 

No arguments here.

I thought he was doing ok….
Sorted the training ground (black mark for not naming it “The Teddy Scott Training Centre” or. the likes)

Saw the club through COVID.

Punted McInnes..

Then he appointed Stephen Glass. Been a shit show ever since. 

2 minutes ago, Jazzer08 said:

We've not been great (again) but Ross County are absolutely brutal. I know they try to play to their strengths but bloody hell it makes for a horrific watch.

Our passing needs to improve massively in the second half if we are to win this, and we need to get the ball to Besuijen more. He looks like player - fast, good control and actually looks like he knows what he's doing.

Ojo has the turning circle of an artic lorry. Every time he receives the ball he seems incapable of taking it on the turn and looking forward. Instead he runs straight back towards our defence.

Bring on Montgomery for Ojo.