Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

It's moo. Like a cow's opinion. It doesn't really matter, it's just moo

7 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Daisy, Daisy, give me an answer moo.

I get it, I've just spotted your username.

I'll try to avoid cheesy jokes

Don't want to milk the situation

Etc

It’s a friends reference, for fucks sake

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

You do realise Alex mcleish came from one of the most hun families going yes?.so openly supported one of our bitter rivals?, point is there wasn’t social media then, would you have telt him to fuck off?, if we did we certainly wouldn’t have been nearly as successful, wind your fucking neck in.

No chance you'd have McLeish supporting them in a major cup final. 

Tired of this narrative. 

Fuck Big Eck in any case. Cheating ginger cunt. 

42 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

You do realise Alex mcleish came from one of the most hun families going yes?.so openly supported one of our bitter rivals?, point is there wasn’t social media then, would you have telt him to fuck off?, if we did we certainly wouldn’t have been nearly as successful, wind your fucking neck in.

Simmer down lad.

I was aware McLeish was a Rangers supporter (However, I was unaware he was from an especially staunch family - that's news to me).  That's largely irrelevant to my point, which you have struggled to understand.  I do appreciate that we'll always have Rangers and Celtic supporters involved at AFC (Having said that, if it were up to me, I would actually pre-screen all staff and transfer targets and reject any who are connected with, or display an affinity to either Rangers or Celtic - but this is an entirely different argument!). 

I'm not quite old enough to remember how McLeish carried himself as an Aberdeen player.  However, I doubt he was rubbing it in our supporters faces!  One thing I do know is that had Fergie caught wind that McLeish had attended a cup final, to support Rangers, whilst a contracted Aberdeen player, he would probably have sent him through the exit door at Pittodrie head-first... long before the fans had the opportunity to 'tell him to f*ck off!' 

So, no, I won't wind my neck in - it will remain at full extension.

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, CCB III said:

No chance you'd have McLeish supporting them in a major cup final. 

Tired of this narrative. 

Fuck Big Eck in any case. Cheating ginger cunt. 

What? 
of course you would as his father was a massive hun as was his whole family, stick to knowing about cunts up there as you have no idea about former players families that are from down here, what age are you again?, 26?, but you would know bud lol 

mcleish is my wife’s grandfathers cousin and they are all Uber Huns in that family,(Ferguson’s and no not related to the gimps we all know Derek, Barry)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

What? 
of course you would as his father was a massive hun as was his whole family, stick to knowing about cunts up there as you have no idea about former players families that are from down here, what age are you again?, 26?, but you would know bud lol 

mcleish is my wife’s grandfathers cousin and they are all Uber Huns in that family,(Ferguson’s and no not related to the gimps we all know Derek, Barry)

‘wife’s grandfathers cousin’

?

that’s a claim to fame!

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

What? 

Why don't you go support Ayr or some such nonsense 

You'll never be AFC

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Utter shite, first I knew about that alkie being a hun bastard was his first interview after becoming their manager 

4 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Simmer down lad.

I was aware McLeish was a Rangers supporter (However, I was unaware he was from an especially staunch family - that's news to me).  That's largely irrelevant to my point, which you have struggled to understand.  I do appreciate that we'll always have Rangers and Celtic supporters involved at AFC (Having said that, if it were up to me, I would actually pre-screen all staff and transfer targets and reject any who are connected with, or display an affinity to either Rangers or Celtic - but this is an entirely different argument!). 

I'm not quite old enough to remember how McLeish carried himself as an Aberdeen player.  However, I doubt he was rubbing it in our supporters faces!  One thing I do know is that had Fergie caught wind that McLeish had attended a cup final, to support Rangers, whilst a contracted Aberdeen player, he would probably have sent him through the exit door at Pittodrie head-first... long before the fans had the opportunity to 'tell him to f*ck off!' 

So, no, I won't wind my neck in - it will remain at full extension.

Well he couldn’t have as the cup final was in 1972 and mcleish didn’t start playing for us till the late 70s early eighties, point is since then there has a rake of Aberdeen players with Hun families, players sadly don’t get to control their relations, most folk in Scotland are  affiliated with either of the arse cheeks, that’s just the size of it if your born anywhere other than the north and even that it’s starting to infiltrate Aberdeen, (cove loving fucks), I cannot stand either of them especially the hun as they are everywhere down here, at least you have some solace in that, as a human are you going to sit here and argue that the club you play for (temporary say 4-5 years max) has more of a hold regardless of wages payed has a bigger swing than your actual family?, what if mcCrories father was dying and wanted his boys to join him to watch the football?, you telling me that shoe on the other foot you would tell your old man to fuck off?.or even if he wasn’t ill, you would take precedence on abandoning your family so not to upset fans that you couldn’t give 2 fucks about as he’s only here for the 4-5 years max and he’s  not from the Aberdeen  area?and why should he?. Would you?, folk born out with Aberdeen know the hatred shown by Aberdeen residents for the hun, quite rightly so, but to sit here and get faux angry at a ayrshireman hun going to the hun final(which won’t happen again anytime soon)with his hun dad and his hun brother who plays for the hun, while our player(the former hun player himself) went to the biggest game in their short clubs life? If you don’t want that tell our club to stop buying Huns then?, might be a solution, but don’t bitch when we trot out the likes of the youngs of this world and our team are shite, (and before you say about good dons players from Aberdeen, we don’t need them then ask yourself why all our best players from up there, McKenna, Ramsay, Fraser, Barron apparently not signing a new contract want to fuck off in the earliest opportunity going.)was it stupid of him getting seen supporting and jumping about watching the game, sure, but it’s the age of camera phones and he would have been seen now regardless, even if he wore a disguise in this day and age.

athletico Bilbao/sociodad have been successful for years only buying in basque players?, why has that not been introduced in this occasion?, just buy only Gaelic or Doric speaking players only, done. 

39 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

‘wife’s grandfathers cousin’

?

that’s a claim to fame!

Not a claim to fame at all, it’s just fact, hence why I know and was trying to enlighten you that it did happen before but no social media or camera phones to shove it in folks faces!, nice comeback though, your a moderator on here as well??, expected better from you regarding your sly wee dig. ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Really?!… it was common knowledge he was a scum supporter from Barrhead in Glasgow.

Partially correct..........yes it was common knowledge he was a big old hun. But Barrhead is in Renfrewshire, something like 10 miles away from the weeg

8 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

According to wikip he played 23 games for Livi, including the cup final

I seem to recall he got plenty plaudits and I remember seeing a few good saves on Sportscene that year

Mind is foggy though.  I am old and I drink a lot

Might improve if given the chance

McCrorie's goalkeeping that is. Not my memory or drinking.

23 games. 38 games league season. Cup games probably about 8-10 as that year they made the final. So about just less than half as I said ??

20 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

His brither certainly wasnae ?

Yip 

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Really?!… it was common knowledge he was a scum supporter from Barrhead in Glasgow.

Aye genuinely never knew - of course there was a high chance given where he’s from but can’t recall him ever being open about it. As has been pointed out fergie wouldn’t have stood for the cunt openly supporting them and attending their games and if it was widely known why did he feel the need to placte the orc hordes in his first interview with them by stating “how can I be an Aberdeen man I was born and raised in Glasgow”

16 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Barrhead is actually in East Renfrewshire. Leaving Barrhead you could touch Glasgow within 3-4miles probably 

He was brought up in parkhead and moved to kinningpark, then moved to Barrhead when at primary school, he was 100% weegie as was his mum and dad, shipworker on the Clyde same as Alex Ferguson’s old man

11 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Surely you must be disappointed with the week transfer wise - hinted at one or two now and none announced yet? 
and Italian and a 5/10 signing you talked about last week. 

I never said an Italian was signing

8 hours ago, redstrummer said:

fuck off

Very rude, and to think I liked you. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Partially correct..........yes it was common knowledge he was a big old hun. But Barrhead is in Renfrewshire, something like 10 miles away from the weeg

East Renfrewshire, not Renfrewshire. Totally different council areas.  

It is right beside Glasgow city council area, and well under 10 miles from ibrox. 

(I see TC has been well informed of the geography of the area). 

• Haha 2