Summer 2022 Transfer Window

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

JG in todays REDTV interview.

We’ll “bring in 3 or 4”. Nothing new there really. 

”We’re in regular dialogue with 3 players at the moment”.

Ramadani should be here Sunday & be available to train Monday.

Miovski will probably be another 10 days, so he might make the last League Cup game 

In time to give raith rovers some payback 

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I see Goodwin said that "we have a couple of boys going through the visa process with Ramadani and Miovski". 

So do we think there's more overseas players to come in or do we think he meant to say "we have a couple of boys going through the visa process in Ramadani and Miovski".

WE ARE CLUTCHING AT STRAWS NOW HAHA.

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

Canna be that hard. Occupation.. signed for the famous. No more questions necessary, in you come ladz. 

You cannae be too careful 

Just a couple lads anyhow; no extra pay - for the 'experience'

6 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I see Goodwin said that "we have a couple of boys going through the visa process with Ramadani and Miovski". 

So do we think there's more overseas players to come in or do we think he meant to say "we have a couple of boys going through the visa process in Ramadani and Miovski".

I think you’re looking for something that’s not there.

My take was that he was referring to Ramadani & Miovski.

7 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

With the issues we’ve had with this 2 I highly doubt we’d go for any other Eastern Europeans, particularly in this window.

4 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

You couldn't mark your neck with a fucking blow torch. With the shite you come out with you've a nerve to say anyone else is clutching at straws. 

Haha keep telling yourself that. Weird thing to get salty about it.