Livingston 2 - 1 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Long past.

Should have been gone long before the January window to give an actual competent the chance to assess 

Don’t think that would’ve really helped unfortunately. The new manager would’ve decided who was shite and needed replaced only for Aberdeen to do fuck all and sign nobody 

I mean... it's not getting any better, is it?

That might be the worst we've been, in fact. 

If we can get in an ACTUAL manager, rather than a mate of Cormack's like Glass, to see out the rest of the season and assess the players, clear out the dead wood, then we could potentially hit the ground running next year. 

If we persist with... whatever the fuck Glass is doing... then it's going to be this next season inna. 

5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

No. TC is the only one with you on that one.

Not my first choice....I said ask the question of Alex Neil

But cant think of anyone else that's available and within our budget. There may be someone in Europe (or Japan or anywhere. Maybe avoid the USA....) that could do a job 

Just now, PondHopper said:

Cormack needs... professional help.

I see what you did there

Am I right in saying that the only one on his staff with any actual credit in their respective positions is Russel? All others are basically imposters filling a role with little to zero actual experience in the job, or at this level at least

One point from St Mirren, Ross County and Livi. Add to that the inevitable defeat in the Scottish Cup and surely to fk Cormack might just waken up to the fact that the experiment has failed...and badly.

There was never any justification for appointing Glass and for a club of our stature and history there should have been a number of decent candidates.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If Glass comes out with any possession shite after this game he should be kicked in the balls. 

When does it become apparent to him that  it just makes our attacking side of play look even worse than it is to have so little end product from so many games with majority of possession? 

Exactly. That’s what’s so frustrating. They reference it as if it’s something to be proud of. Passing the ball about in the middle of the park is absolutely not “attacking football”. 

just get the ball and try to bring it forward. Use the wingers. Even try playing wingers as wingers. 

it’s so fucking bad.